:-) 2 small reveals

Congrats darling! I think it actually looks better if you guys swapped bracelets. The "layered" look looks better on you and the thinner one looks better on him because it already looks like the sports bracelets that men wear. That's just my opinion but really both looks great on you! :smile:

Congrats darling! I think it actually looks better if you guys swapped bracelets. The "layered" look looks better on you and the thinner one looks better on him because it already looks like the sports bracelets that men wear. That's just my opinion but really both looks great on you! :smile:

I think this is a fabulous idea! Love both bracelets but ITA- one *strand* (thin or thick leather band) on the guys and "wrapped" style for ladies...imho too!
Congrats!!

I think this is a fabulous idea! Love both bracelets but ITA- one *strand* (thin or thick leather band) on the guys and "wrapped" style for ladies...imho too!
Congrats!!

Thank you both are actually mine now :graucho: