***CL Lovers' GENERAL CHAT Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed this thread!!! I've been AWOL too well long enough to be on another loubie hunt... I need the bianca patent black in my life... I was wearing the nude versions this morning while I was getting ready and they just make me feel soo hot...

I too have been AWOL. Work has been crazy and they keep changing my schedule on me. Plus I've been having a really hard time with some crappy friends. I actually lost quite a few due to a divorce between one and her husband. It set me into a downward spiral and it has taken several months to get myself out of that hole. Plus with Edmund's surgeries and doctors appointments I've been really busy. I hope to come around more often though.

:hugs::heart:

Thank you.

Edmund is doing great! His palate repair surgery went excellent. We are just 2 weeks post-op and haven't tried to get him to drink from a sippy yet due to all his stitches. He is growing like crazy and is nearly walking. Our post-op appointment is on Monday and I'm really looking forward to hearing from his surgeon. I'm also hoping that this will put us in the clear for no more surgeries for at least 4 years. I know he will need one at 9 or 10 but that is so far down the road now I can't worry about it.

I'm just getting back into tPF after a long absence--finishing college and balancing work along with it. But I made it! And I got my reward of new Simple 85s in black patent.

Glad to hear your son is doing well, CMP.

Long time I haven't visited in here - was on vacation for 10 days with the BF :heart: He graduated summa cumlaude from university on May 12 and I was so happy to be able to see him walk across the stage! I just got back home today :smile:

Ok so can someone tell me why on eBay Kim kardashians Madame butterfly black booties sold for 3,155 are these people crazy?????!!!!!! :wtf:

LMMFAO!!!!! Are you serious? I bet some perv bought them for perv purposes :sick::throwup: (Inappropriate, I know, but am I the only one thinking it?). I am darn glad that I was able to get mines for 800, even though I thought that was pretty high at the time.

LMMFAO!!!!! Are you serious? I bet some perv bought them for perv purposes :sick::throwup: (Inappropriate, I know, but am I the only one thinking it?). I am darn glad that I was able to get mines for 800, even though I thought that was pretty high at the time.

I bought mine for around the same price as yours pre-loved from a fellow TPF'er in excellent condition, since I just recently became obssessed with CL, so I missed them when they were in stores!

But even still, they probably wanted them becasue they were Kim Kardashians but really though over 3k??? Its not like shes freaking anyone who has done anything with her life lol?! Maybe if it was like Whitney Houstons or something I could see that a little more ... I dont know crazy people... but yes probably a perv lol I was reading through old posts on TPF and saw this one person who only had about 50 posts at the time, who just begged girls to take more pictures of their shoes, with more "toe clevage" and he/she jsut talked about how sexy the feet were, etc I was creeped out, maybe it was the same person hahahahha ... TPF shoes section is probably the perfect place for a Foot fetish creeper hahah

Okay, I've been searching and searching and I was wondering. Does anyone on here have the Marie Antoinettes? I haven't seen anyone with them on here, and I was just wondering. Reveals+Mods? I think it was pretty expensive, but nothing compared to the prices of CLs nowadays. When was it released? I wonder what the largest size was that it came in? Hmmmmmmm :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.