LVChanelLISA's first CL reveal!

LVChanelLISA

LVChanelLISA
O.G.
Jan 28, 2012
Hi everyone!

I usually am involved with the Louis Vuitton & Chanel forums, as I am mainly into purses. But, I have buying up a storm in the shoe departments lately & I wanted to share my most recent Christian Louboutin purchase! When these beauties first came out in the Neiman Marcus Catalogue, I went wild over them! They are honestly my dream shoe. It was Christian Louboutin LOVE at first sight! For whatever the reason, I became pre-occupied with some Chanel & LV bags and thought I had missed these!

So, when the Spring/Summer sale began, I literally walked into these in the shoe dept!

So, I feel they were meant to be!

Presenting my Loubi Zeppa Criss Cross Wedge!

Thanks for letting me share & Happy Shopping everyone!!!! :hugs:

432.jpg

433.jpg

cute, congrats :biggrin:

Thanks so much!

I like these but didn't buy because I wouldnt have a clue how I'd wear them but they make me smile Congrats :woohoo: did you get some others? :snack:

They make me smile too! I wear alot of black, so I will pair them with some black leggings & a cute halter top :smile: (I'll base the outfit around them if I have too, they are so worth it!)

As for my other sale shoe purchases, I bought...

**9 pairs of Chanel
(1 pair of rhinestone pumps, 1 loafer, 4 ballet flats, & 3 sandals)

(They all haven't arrived yet, but I will be doing a reveal in the Chanel forum when they do!)

**4 pairs of MIU MIU sandals

** 1 pair of Prada platforms that were not on sale, but they called my name!

Thanks so much!

They make me smile too! I wear alot of black, so I will pair them with some black leggings & a cute halter top :smile: (I'll base the outfit around them if I have too, they are so worth it!)

As for my other sale shoe purchases, I bought...

**9 pairs of Chanel
(1 pair of rhinestone pumps, 1 loafer, 4 ballet flats, & 3 sandals)

(They all haven't arrived yet, but I will be doing a reveal in the Chanel forum when they do!)

**4 pairs of MIU MIU sandals

** 1 pair of Prada platforms that were not on sale, but they called my name!
Wow you have been shopping up a shoe storm :woohoo: