Lindsay Lohan

Isn't this kind of repeated behavior though? Wasn't she hospitalized for "exhaustion and dehydration" for both Herbie Fully Loaded and Georgia Rule, only to find out later she had been partying too hard?

I wouldn't put it past her to just decide she wanted to sleep in after a hard night's work.

Echoes said:
You only ever hear of celebrities getting treated for lots of ailments that are common in the real world. That doesn't mean real people aren't treated for exhaustion every day.

I don't understand how production companies get anyone to insure her. She is a loose cannon.

Lindsay Lohan works on her film Liz & Dick on Saturday (June 16) in Los Angeles.

The 25-year-old actress wore a bright red dress and a tiara for her scenes.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Lindsay Lohan

The day before, paramedics were called to Lindsay‘s hotel room as a precaution when producers were concerned that she didn’t show up for her final scene of the day.

“Note to self.. After working 85hours in 4days, and being up all night shooting, be very aware that you might pass out from exhaustion & 7 paramedics MIGHT show up @ your door….” Lindsay tweeted later in the day. “Hopefully theyre cute. Otherwise it would be a real let down. XL @mrsalperez -back on set”

Source: JustJared

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 607
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 616
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 613
And if she was working 85 hours in 4 days, other members of the cast & crew would be too - she certainly wouldn't be on the set working all by herself! I don't see anyone else complaining about exhaustion!

Why can't she just tell the truth? Doesn't she see how ridiculous she sounds? This is why no one ever believes a word she says, because she can never tell the truth!

And if she was working 85 hours in 4 days, other members of the cast & crew would be too - she certainly wouldn't be on the set working all by herself! I don't see anyone else complaining about exhaustion!

Why can't she just tell the truth? Doesn't she see how ridiculous she sounds? This is why no one ever believes a word she says, because she can never tell the truth!

I'm glad you pointed this out. :smile:
There certainly are production crew members that are first to be on set, and the last to leave. And the director on the set hasn't complained about being on set for 21 hours...so....

Very good point!!

Lindsay Lohan shows the results of long hours toiling on Elizabeth Taylor biopic

She's almost worked herself into the ground this week by all accounts, and even sent crew on her Elizabeth Taylor biopic into a blind panic after exhaustion rendered her insensible.
And yesterday, the results of the long hours spent on the set of her eagerly awaited Lifetime production were etched on Lindsay Lohan's young face for all to see.
The 25-year-old, who has so often looked older than her tender years thanks to hard partying and a wild, careless lifestyle, displayed black, puffy eyes and a bloated face last night.
The starlet, who knows that her whole career is riding on this comeback, looked more like the legendary movie star in her later years than her young heydey.
She's been working 12 hour days on the project, which led to the incident where it proved difficult to wake her, it has been claimed.
But despite the emergency services being called on Friday after her team failed to rouse her, Lohan continued to shoot on the set of Liz & Dick.
It was a far cry from her stunning appearance on the set just twenty-four hours earlier.
The actress was spotted filming a balcony scene at the Church of Scientology Celebrity Center in Hollywood, clad in a red dress.
But the most striking part of her ensemble was the silver-coloured tiara she wore on top of her head.
The jewellery item looked strikingly similar to the one gifted to Elizabeth Taylor by her third husband Mike Todd.
Lindsay returned to set just hours after being found unresponsive on Friday morning in her Marina Del Rey hotel room.
She was seen looking a little weary as she made her way into her trailer while sporting a dark fur coat - but appeared more refreshed yesterday.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ng-Elizabeth-Taylor-biopic.html#ixzz1yAX9Cgvn

article-2160825-13A86511000005DC-385_634x519.jpg

article-0-13A865AC000005DC-873_634x494.jpg