Show Us Your Kate Spade Bags!

I recently got this Kate Spade Rachelle in Jasper Blue. It's so pretty.
I took the pic in my daughter's room, so excuse the pink fairy quilt.

DSCF3927.jpg

I think it is an adorable picture as are you! And thank you so much for sending it to me. They have a small in Nordies in your color and a large black so I can see how big the big one is and how heavy. Sometimes depending on the drop and hardware it works for me anyway. I have a huge Coach collection that I would rather thin out as my taste is changing a bit. I love a big bag like that on someone petite . The movie bag and Rachael's classic outfits were amazing. I am usually on the Coach forum or lurking on Bal or Chanel. I will tell u what size bag I got. I am going in the AM to see the bag. Thanks so much.
Lynn
Sorry this new phone. May see post twice. lol.
I have my bags! Love the Cashew, trying to justify keeping my black small Marianne too! Beautiful !

Hi I love this bag! Is this the small ot the large cashew? I cannot decide and I do not carry that much, but I fell in love with the Chanel bag from Midnight In Paris that Rachel Mcadams wore. I am a Coach girl, but this is too hard to resist! Love it! Thanks!
I just saw the flicker scout on sale and also the coated one green and wheat and black and wheat. What do you think of those for a trip? Very cute, right?

I just saw the flicker scout on sale and also the coated one green and wheat and black and wheat. What do you think of those for a trip? Very cute, right?
I got the black and white or wheat two tone. It looked like it went with everything and the girl in the KS store said it was very popular. They also have it in wheat and green, orange and wheat as well. :smile:

Anyone have one of her ostrich embossed wallets? I am considering one and just curious how they hold up, thoughts...?

They're so pretty, I'm curious about them as well. I like that 'Field Green' color or whatever it's called :smile:

I personally don't have one, but my mom bought one last year. It's the only wallet she uses and it still looks pretty new. She really likes hers. Hope this helps! :smile:

I recently got this Kate Spade Rachelle in Jasper Blue. It's so pretty.
I took the pic in my daughter's room, so excuse the pink fairy quilt.

DSCF3927.jpg

ooh this is too cute! love the color.

I finally got the cobble hill leslie in palamino!! it's sale on sale (extra 25% off sale prices) at ks.com so everyone should run over and see if there's anything good they want that is on final sale!

For anyone who has a Small Cobble Hill Leslie with that strong chemical smell...does it go away or at least lessen over time? Or were you able to do anything to it to get rid of it?

Last edited:
My husband gave me this Indigo Scout when I graduated from business school with honors. Love it!! Love the man more!! :smile:

Attachments

• image-55725183.jpg
    image-55725183.jpg
    524.4 KB · Views: 2,894