My new love..

This is my first sbs & I love it. So easy to use. And I just love the rose gold hardware. I always said I wasn't a lover of patent bags but j just love this crinkle patent! I blagged an extra 10% discount from Fenwicks as there were a couple of dirty marks underneath. Which I have now rubbed off anyway!

I think that's just lovely Becca. I'm a fan of SBS as well (I have the patent Red Onion - when I say I have it, it's still in a cupboard awaiting our 25th wedding anniversary next month)

Plemont said:
I think that's just lovely Becca. I'm a fan of SBS as well (I have the patent Red Onion - when I say I have it, it's still in a cupboard awaiting our 25th wedding anniversary next month)

Ooh that sounds lovely plemont. I really cant believe I didn't take notice of the sbs before now. You sound like me, I made my other half buy me a bag last June & put it up for Xmas!!

Ooh that sounds lovely plemont. I really cant believe I didn't take notice of the sbs before now. You sound like me, I made my other half buy me a bag last June & put it up for Xmas!!

SBS is actually the bag that brought me back to Mulberry after several years away - it's just the perfect bag for me (I love Bayswater shape, postman's lock, shoulder strap and smallish bags).

I always buy my own presents in advance during sales - in the run up to birthdays or Christmas, Mr Plem can always be heard saying 'remind me again - what have I bought for you and where have you hidden it?':graucho:

Plemont said:
SBS is actually the bag that brought me back to Mulberry after several years away - it's just the perfect bag for me (I love Bayswater shape, postman's lock, shoulder strap and smallish bags).

I always buy my own presents in advance during sales - in the run up to birthdays or Christmas, Mr Plem can always be heard saying 'remind me again - what have I bought for you and where have you hidden it?':graucho:

My problem is I am miles from a mulberry shop or stockist so have to base all my judgement on online pics. Sometimes there's nothing like seeing something in real life. I am like you in that I always buy in the sales or at an outlet. Too scared to buy from eBay but I realise I am prob missing out here but it's a bonus for the credit card!! I'm sure mr plem is grateful coz it will save him the hassle!