Advice from fellow members please...

Mar 2, 2012
Hi there!! I am WAY behind on my reveals but will be posting one here in a minute...

For now, I could really use some help please. I purchased an Evelyne PM in Moutarde a couple of weeks ago (Not Revealed Yet). I had mentioned to my SA that I wanted am MM Picotin. My first H leather bag was an Orange PM Picotin. The MM Picotin's are really hard to come by at my store and the minute any Picotin's arrive, they fly out the door. To make a long story short, an MM Picotin in Moutarde arrived today and my SA called me immediately and held it for me.

While at the store, my SA showed me a stunning Rose Jaipur PM Evelyne. I was extremely on the fence between the two handbags but because Evelyne's don't move as fast here, I figured I should just take the Picotin home and think about it. To make matters worse, somehow I also saw a Tosca Leather Garden Party that I was taken with, something that I never thought would happen even though it is such a practical bag.

To make a VERY long winded story shorter, I ended up with the Moutarde MM Picotin just because I wanted an MM Picotin. I'm not sure that was the smartest decision that I've ever made as I already have a Mourtarde bag, albeit in another style.

My question is should I keep the Moutarde Picotin MM or exchange it for the Rose Jaipur PM Evelyne or the Tosca Garden Party? Opinions would be very much appreciated as my SA is holding the Evelyne for me until tonight. Thanks so much!

I think you should exchange the Moutarde Picotin because you already have the color- wait for a new color that you love. Between RJ Evelyne and Tosca GP, I prefer Tosca GP. You already have an Evelyne, and I love GP's!!

I'd take them all! Lol, I'm no help here...cuz moutard is such a lovely colour to me. But I agree, you have an Evelyne already and the tosca GP will be a better choice.

If it helps, I love my GP. IMHO, Hermes does colors so well, why have two bags in the same color if you have the option to branch out? I'd do the exchange and get the tosca GP!

I would not keep the evelyne and picotin MM in the same color since both of these serve similar purposes IMHO. Have you already used the evelyne or can you still exchange it? The evelyne in rose jaipur sounds divine. Maybe you can keep the moutarde picotin and exchange the moutarde evelyne?

I would not keep the evelyne and picotin MM in the same color since both of these serve similar purposes IMHO. Have you already used the evelyne or can you still exchange it? The evelyne in rose jaipur sounds divine. Maybe you can keep the moutarde picotin and exchange the moutarde evelyne?

Of course it's too late. Lol! I would have done exactly that!

take the tosca GP :smile: I have picotin PM RG and Evelyne GM black. at first I wanted to get picotin MM, but I changed to GP etoupe and I didn't regret it at all :smile: HTH

*posted from iPhone*

Thanks! I see we love the same items! I'm leaning toward doing exactly that. GP seems very functional and I can always dress it up with a twilly.

bluebichonfrise said:
Thanks! I see we love the same items! I'm leaning toward doing exactly that. GP seems very functional and I can always dress it up with a twilly.

anytime :ghi5: before I had doubt with GP, but after owning GP, my mind changed completely and now love her as much as I love my picotin & Evelyne, they all serve different purpose :smile:
don't forget you can also dress it up with bag charms :graucho:

*posted from iPhone*

Blue, Mrs. Rance is right. If you keep the Evelyne moutarde and GP, you have a nice collection of casual bags that are a nice variety of shapes and colors. Honey, you can't always worry about "what is more popular or hard to get" with Hermes even though we all think that. This is about what sings to your heart. So let's review: You have a fab orange Pic, a gorgeous moutarde (I am biased--I just started using mine and love her) Evelyne, and a TDF color Garden Party. Bam! Fab! Good luck!

sparklelisab said:
Blue, Mrs. Rance is right. If you keep the Evelyne moutarde and GP, you have a nice collection of casual bags that are a nice variety of shapes and colors. Honey, you can't always worry about "what is more popular or hard to get" with Hermes even though we all think that. This is about what sings to your heart. So let's review: You have a fab orange Pic, a gorgeous moutarde (I am biased--I just started using mine and love her) Evelyne, and a TDF color Garden Party. Bam! Fab! Good luck!

I totally agree!!