I finally gotten my Antigona zipper pouch/clutch!

nielnielniel

Lovin the British!
O.G.
May 12, 2009
Not to be confused with the envelope clutch. This is what I've been dying for. Since they ran out of leather version and I really wanted a piece of the birds of paradise...so here it is.

Best deal is, on 30% discount though I found one on ln-cc which was sold for much much less but this is hard to find and get.

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNjE2LTAwNjE3LmpwZw.jpg

nielnielniel said:
Not to be confused with the envelope clutch. This is what I've been dying for. Since they ran out of leather version and I really wanted a piece of the birds of paradise...so here it is.

Best deal is, on 30% discount though I found one on ln-cc which was sold for much much less but this is hard to find and get.

the birds of paradise collection is my favorite non basic from givenchy...you are really lucky to get such a collectors item

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNjE2LTAwNjE3LmpwZw.jpg

may i ask for the price? where did u get it from? to die for :biggrin:

may i ask for the price? where did u get it from? to die for :biggrin:

On ln cc, it was listed for £217.00, but sold on sale at £131 without shipping.
I bought it from Givenchy, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, originally at £260 but on sale at £164

Its a little expensive than ln cc but its rare so I just have to buy it. I was ready to get it at full price, not knowing the sale