the PANDORA bracelet thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ok I didn't know they had increased their prices recently
Thanks for letting me know that
:smile: sorry I don't keep up to date with pandora as much as I used to

hahaha no problem they havent had an increase it was a decrease they had so i dont think they wouldnt put the prices up again this soon or anytime soon too be honest.

they seem to of gone to all the trouble of lowering prices i really think they pushed it over the top when they increased them last time they must of had a drop in sales and a lot of complaints.

winniejo said:
Oh she swears she has a receipt from a pandora store in Michigan. Then I sent her the photos I posted here & she immediately said no problem returning it. Now I'm waiting for my money. She received it Saturday. Tuesday I asked when is she crediting my account? Yesterday she said PayPal status was "processing." This morning I said ok I still don't have the money. She told me she called PayPal & they wouldn't allow her to process the refund & shipping cost together, they had to be separate transactions. I'm giving it until Monday & then I'm filing the claim. This is ridiculous. It doesn't take that long to send money through PayPal.

It really doesn't they do it straight away!! Sounds like she's taking you for a ride :/

Oh wow that's great news thanks for letting know , I was worried the prices were getting out of control I hadn't realised they'd done that :smile: thanks

hahaha no problem they havent had an increase it was a decrease they had so i dont think they wouldnt put the prices up again this soon or anytime soon too be honest.

they seem to of gone to all the trouble of lowering prices i really think they pushed it over the top when they increased them last time they must of had a drop in sales and a lot of complaints.

I haven't tried perlen I wasn't sure if they were genuine but you say they are , have you personally had experience with them ?
I purchased from mememeaccessories before and got a nice bargain and a free jewellery box was really happy with that
I'm from the uk , England :smile: thanks for all this advice xx

where are you from?
have you tried perlen as there prices are really good.
then there mememe accessories they run sales too.
both are 100% genuine.

coconkally said:
awww nice one!! i am sure you will have fun filling it.
are you just going to do all 2 tones or are you going to mix colour in or maybe add a gold charm to each section?

I literally have no idea Claire!! At the moment I want to keep it with just one charm on or nothing as I love it so much how it is I want it to stand out ( I am so gay aren't I ) rather than having loads of charms on it which I think it might detract a little from the gold clasp, ive always had silver ones so this is even more special to me! And I want to keep it looking as new as possible for as long as I can :heart: I think though, in time, I will fill it with gold and two tones :smile: xxx

I haven't tried perlen I wasn't sure if they were genuine but you say they are , have you personally had experience with them ?
I purchased from mememeaccessories before and got a nice bargain and a free jewellery box was really happy with that
I'm from the uk , England :smile: thanks for all this advice xx

yes i have had a very good experience with them infact i have just placed an order this morning with perlen.
it normally takes between 3-5 working days to get to you and shipping is free.
i am from the uk too not far from manchester.

I literally have no idea Claire!! At the moment I want to keep it with just one charm on or nothing as I love it so much how it is I want it to stand out ( I am so gay aren't I ) rather than having loads of charms on it which I think it might detract a little from the gold clasp, ive always had silver ones so this is even more special to me! And I want to keep it looking as new as possible for as long as I can :heart: I think though, in time, I will fill it with gold and two tones :smile: xxx

no your not gay (well at least i dont think you are) lmao:roflmfao:
i understand but no doubt you are going to want to add super special charms to this one to make it stand out.
when i had mine i had colour on it and 2 tones and loved it in a way i miss it but i love my gold one loads.

That's brilliant thanks for that I'm going to have a look and possibly place an order :smile: thanks so much I do really appreciate you taking the time to help me x

yes i have had a very good experience with them infact i have just placed an order this morning with perlen.
it normally takes between 3-5 working days to get to you and shipping is free.
i am from the uk too not far from manchester.

Status
Not open for further replies.