outlet, tj maxx, or department stores?

~I am in love with my latest find, an embossed croco embossed Hamilton retail $348-TJ Maxx price $199 then red tagged to $149.00!!!!!!! I am so happy with this purchase!~

Attachments

• image-96727359.jpg
    image-96727359.jpg
    411.9 KB · Views: 2,767
  • image-3362813736.jpg
    image-3362813736.jpg
    460.8 KB · Views: 6,055
  • image-219195245.jpg
    image-219195245.jpg
    448 KB · Views: 2,602
mrsbagalot1222 said:
~I am in love with my latest find, an embossed croco embossed Hamilton retail $348-TJ Maxx price $199 then red tagged to $149.00!!!!!!! I am so happy with this purchase!~

Awesome find! Love the color - congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Excellent Job! and it's the retail/Lifestyle version, sweet!! Did you find it this week? TJ Maxx must have gotten a hugh shipment of MK's bags, I also found the a Hamilton, but it was the Outlet version, the Tangerine, ostrich embossed for $179.00.

Attachments

• Hamilton purchase from TJMaxx.jpg
    Hamilton purchase from TJMaxx.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 4,364
Excellent Job! and it's the retail/Lifestyle version, sweet!! Did you find it this week? TJ Maxx must have gotten a hugh shipment of MK's bags, I also found the a Hamilton, but it was the Outlet version, the Tangerine, ostrich embossed for $179.00.

Yes I found it this week, it was hiding in the midst of a bunch of bags so I was so happy when I uncovered it.

I REALLY want this Bag!!! I hope they get this one in my TJ MAXX! Enjoy!!:smile:

Mrsbagsalot1222 and vwsecret: I love your bags! You both are so lucky to find good deals. I went to 3 TJ Maxx within the last couple of days and I have not found anything. I am thinking of going to some other TJ Maxx stores tomorrow.

Mrsbagsalot1222 and vwsecret: I love your bags! You both are so lucky to find good deals. I went to 3 TJ Maxx within the last couple of days and I have not found anything. I am thinking of going to some other TJ Maxx stores tomorrow.

Good Luck, after finding "tPF" I started going Marshalls & TJ Maxx more ofter and really at the bags, wallets and watches, this past week seemed to be pretty good in market, I just got back for TJ Maxx, nothing new at all. Just remember, when it rains it pours! ;)

~Hey ladies so I Popped into my local Marshall's 30 mins after opening and found not 1, not 2, not even 3 but 8 Michael Kors bags! Including Grayson satchels and a Rock and Roll Hamilton!. My TJMaxx and Marshall's have really been stepping their MK shipment game way up!~

Attachments

• image-2130552704.jpg
    image-2130552704.jpg
    503.4 KB · Views: 14,566