Please help me decide which bag?

daniu35

Jan 20, 2007
Hi ladies, please help me decide which color I should get for GST. White with silver H/W or Beige with Gold H/W. I think both of them are gorgeous, but I only can afford one. thanks

Personally I would go for the Beige, not just because I think it is such a beautiful colour and immediately makes any outfit look like a million dollars, but its alot more practical than the White. If you do get White you will be constantly worrying about marking it and getting it dirty.
I think another thing is that The Beige with the GOLD H/W is just such a fabulous combination and a true show stopper!
Hope i've helped slightly!
Good luck with you decision and let us know what you deceide on!
xxxRosexxx

I like both, but I think I agree that the beige would be better. Seems like it might be a little more versatile. :smile: Please let us know whichever one you end up getting.

ahhh... i love both colors and own both (not that i could afford it) but i think the beige w/G/H will be easier to dress up/ down and easier to match your attire. White is more limited.

This depends on where you will wear it. Here this always works for me (even though it's really stupid): enny meeny miny mo it!! If you are completley dissapointed with the one you ended up with, go for the other one!

Thank you ladies. I think I am getting the Beige One. just one more question, does the beige one come with silver H/W, does it look good with silver, since I have another Chanel in Gold h/w.