Galliera PM fits stuff like a speedy 30 or 35??

mandyglick

LV Lover
O.G.
Jan 2, 2012
Hello my fine TPF'ers :biggrin: I am in need of a new shoulder bag. My cabas piano is waaayy to small, thinking of selling it. Even though it was my very first LV.
Anyway, I've been debating on getting the speedy b mono 30 or the Galliera mono PM. Having trouble deciding..I already have lots of speedy's so I think the Galliera would be a nice change. I'm just wondering if it will hold my things more like a speedy 30 or a 35. It seems like it could get kinda tight in the PM and at 5'1 and 112lbs the GM may be insanely large for me. What are your thoughts? TIA :biggrin:

I would say the Galliera PM fits as much as the speedy 30 or more. I am only 5'2 but both of my Galliera's in Mono and Azur are GM size. The GM looks very huge on its own until you put your stuff in. I think you can rock both. If you wear a lot of high heels, it can also make your bag look "smaller".

I would say the Galliera PM fits as much as the speedy 30 or more. I am only 5'2 but both of my Galliera's in Mono and Azur are GM size. The GM looks very huge on its own until you put your stuff in. I think you can rock both. If you wear a lot of high heels, it can also make your bag look "smaller".

Interesting!! Thank you! Any chance you can share some modeling pics?

I dont agree.
Speedy 30 can fit more than Gal pm!
Maybe you can fit it , but then the Gal
Will look overstuffed and cant close.

That is the reason I sold my pm and now I have the GM.

PM is more like a 30, probably a bit less. It depends on how you arrange your things inside too.

Thank you! I'm usually not big on organizing my things inside the bag, I just throw it all in. My items are kinda big and bulky as far as my zippy wallet,and coin purse and toiletry Pouch 19. Sometimes I carry more than that and a bottle of water and a light sweater or scarf. I usually like bigger bags but I worry that the GM will look silly and be too big.

Thank you! I'm usually not big on organizing my things inside the bag, I just throw it all in. My items are kinda big and bulky as far as my zippy wallet,and coin purse and toiletry Pouch 19. Sometimes I carry more than that and a bottle of water and a light sweater or scarf. I usually like bigger bags but I worry that the GM will look silly and be too big.

I think the sweater might be a bit bulky in the galliera, especially with a water bottle. I can't even clasp the buttons half the time!