Small Paraty in Red

melovepurse

super bag hag
O.G.
Jul 17, 2007
Just could not resist this Small size Paraty in Red [from Luisaviaroma] - I also got the Small Eggplant from HG Bags so I'm showing both of them off here! Small Paraty still holds everything I need for everyday and seems far lighter weight than the medium. I'm in love!!

What's next?? Well, I would LOVE to get my hands on a Small Python!!! :smile:

Attachments

• red_paraty.jpg
    red_paraty.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 1,984
  • redparaty_model2.jpg
    redparaty_model2.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 1,649
  • redparaty_model.jpg
    redparaty_model.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 1,636
  • red_eggplant.jpg
    red_eggplant.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 1,715
Hi - It's just called "Red" and is the same Red as the Medium on HG Bags. :smile:

The small measures 8 " h x 11.5" w x 7" deep, someone asked about this earlier in the thread!

Thank you everyone for your kind words!! I've been wearing the Eggplant more lately, but the Red will get used soon!

Just could not resist this Small size Paraty in Red [from Luisaviaroma] - I also got the Small Eggplant from HG Bags so I'm showing both of them off here! Small Paraty still holds everything I need for everyday and seems far lighter weight than the medium. I'm in love!!

What's next?? Well, I would LOVE to get my hands on a Small Python!!! :smile:

That is beautiful. Is it a deep wine red? Is there a specific name? I see one on ****** and it looks similar in colour to yours, just called "red".

here is a photo of what fits inside the small size paraty:

balenciaga wallet, sunglasses, balenciaga pencil, hairbrush, keys, gym pass and i'm taking the photo with my phone, but that would usually be inside as well!

Attachments

• paraty_inside.jpg
    paraty_inside.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 1,285