A Little Bit of This and A Little Bit of That...REVEAL!

Awesome reveal! Love the bling, love the flip flops, love the bags!!!

I have no idea what kind of drama has been going on and I really don't care - just glad you're back doing reveals (I do miss the mod shots though! :P)

Wow look at all these lovelies, the Sophia TDF, the Katarina, beautiful, now your Paprika Katarina has a sister. The flip flops are so cute and the ring, very pretty. Also, I am another one who is glad you are back to doing reveals, keep em coming!:smile:

Actually, my Paprika Katarina has 2 SISTERS! I have the Champagne Kat as well!
Thanks so much!

You better..I'll be waiting for some nice deals to come....just emailed you check it ;)

Done!

Awesome reveal! Love the bling, love the flip flops, love the bags!!!

I have no idea what kind of drama has been going on and I really don't care - just glad you're back doing reveals (I do miss the mod shots though! :P)

Thanks Doll! I know you just miss seeing Abby! I will try and get Abby's (I mean MOD) pics tomorrow!

Soooo happy to see you back! :hugs:
That Sophia is gorgeous. I already know how cute the Hailey will be on you! And we are Legacy heart fob twins! I really love that fob....

Soooo happy to see you back! :hugs:
That Sophia is gorgeous. I already know how cute the Hailey will be on you! And we are Legacy heart fob twins! I really love that fob....

Thanks Sweetie! I have missed you all! I am not gonna let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch for me anymore!
I love that fob too! It is SO cute!

Congrats on all your great new goodies
Enjoy them all

Thanks So Much! ;)

Jackpot! Awesome haul! Love it all!

I Love it all too! Thanks!

Wow- amazing goodies - you surely have been busy -

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Whew...I have been busy! Thanks Hun!

Awesome stuffs!!! That's amazing fast shipping!! Love hailey & katarina!! If I could do gold hardware I'd a copied you again on the pretty hailey :smile:

AMAZING SHIPPING! You could always get the Black Kat with gold HW! :graucho:
Thanks Sweetie!

Yeah black Kat is in my future! I'll be a copy "Kat" ;P I had to get the heart lock / key fob after seeing your pic earlier this week on your patent Kat, looks so good on there!