Status
Not open for further replies.
My additions to the Valentino Shoe Club :smile:

iml008.jpg

A gift from a wonderful friend :smile:

1q3dcj.jpg

My first pair of Valentino's!

Thanks for letting me share my photos!

such lovely shoes! The second picture is so beautiful!

Bought the last pair at Tootsies on final sale for $269. Cannot resist this awesome deal!! (Neimans still selling for $599 :P). They're really comfortable too!!

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/product.jsp?itemId=prod144310134&ecid=NMALRJ84DHJLQkR4&CS_003=5630585

This is my first pair of Valentinos, but doubt will be my last... :smile:

Congratulation on your first pair! May there be many to follow hehe ;)

I ordered the lace espadrilles over the weekend, still waiting for a dispatch email, seriously can't wait to see them in person!

I got my first...second...and third pair of Valentinos within the last month! The jellies suddenly appeared on Saks website one evening and I had really wanted the beige color so I snapped them up. The kitten heels were an ebay find, and the wedges were a sale purchase from Neiman online. Whew! My Valentino shoe expedition is a success!

Attachments

• val3.jpg
    val3.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 947
  • val4.jpg
    val4.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 919
  • val5.jpg
    val5.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 907
  • val7.jpg
    val7.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 915
  • val8.jpg
    val8.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 921
I got my first...second...and third pair of Valentinos within the last month! The jellies suddenly appeared on Saks website one evening and I had really wanted the beige color so I snapped them up. The kitten heels were an ebay find, and the wedges were a sale purchase from Neiman online. Whew! My Valentino shoe expedition is a success!

Those are three great shoes!

Wow! Congrats on Valentino shoes 1-3! They are gorgeous! :smile:

Love them all!!!! You may have convinced me to try to find a pair of the jellies in that color :biggrin:

Thank you, Fumi, hellokatiegirl and amusedcleo. I wish you luck finding this color, it's a great neutral, at first I thought it would be more pink but it's very beige. I love the jellies in the black too but now that they're on sale I"m sure my size is all sold out.

Dropped by the Valentino boutique for lunch today....thought I would share the Friday 'eye candy'!

New Rockstud booties! I was surprised by how amazing they look with so many different styles:smile:.

Attachments

• image-2558384187.jpg
    image-2558384187.jpg
    433.2 KB · Views: 911
  • image-690200609.jpg
    image-690200609.jpg
    389.7 KB · Views: 873
  • image-1874503446.jpg
    image-1874503446.jpg
    346.6 KB · Views: 832
  • image-3900276176.jpg
    image-3900276176.jpg