Emerald ss06 Vs ss07 Vert gazon

I believe Emerald is a deeper and darker green than Vert Gazon. The latter is a brigher green shade. And nope sorry I don't have either, but I'm planning to remedy that in a while :smile:

2007_0319_1627342.jpg

This picture is courtesy of Jem - hijacked from her thread. There is a very obvious difference between the two. The Vert Gazon is definitely a very kelly, bright green. The Emerald is a more diffuse green, but still very pretty!

I wish you well,

Bridget

No way! Emerald is much much darker, almost like a forest green.

Vert Gazon is a brighter grass green.

I only have the City in Emerald, but I've seen the Vert Gazon too and its totally different!

Which are you considering purchasing?!

(Correct answer = "both" :graucho:)

I like both colors. Emerald's more sophisticated, while Ver Gazon is younger, brighter.

We have a couple saturated colors this seaons: Vermillion, French Blue, Vert Gazon. In fact, I just ordered a Vermillion DAY today. I fell in love with the color as soon as I saw it at NM.:heart:

Incoralblue, thanks for sharing your pictures on different threads. Please keep showing us those colors together! It's taking awhile for me to get the various blues through my head.

What year is Bleu de France? It's gorgeous. It looks lighter than ink and in the same range as marine. I've never seen any of these in person. :sad:

Can anyone put into words the difference between Marine and Bleu de France? Are there any other similar blues?

I was THIS close to getting the vert gazon small classique the other day and the salesgirl talked me out of it. Am i stupid? She was like 90 years old after all (so that makes her a salesgranny?) I dunno, I am still mulling over it... but I digress...the colors are NOTHING alike and the emerald is far darker and subdued. I find myself leaning to the Vert.

I was THIS close to getting the vert gazon small classique the other day and the salesgirl talked me out of it. Am i stupid? She was like 90 years old after all (so that makes her a salesgranny?) I dunno, I am still mulling over it... but I digress...the colors are NOTHING alike and the emerald is far darker and subdued. I find myself leaning to the Vert.

LOL~ "salesgranny" LOL!!!!!!!!!!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: