Real Housewives of ATLANTA {RHoA}

Status
Not open for further replies.
300cwmg.jpg

I'm pretty sure she's wearing this same dress in this episode that's on right now (the one where she goes to LA and meets Rudy Huxtable). Kroy's house is nice. Kim could bling it up. ;) I can't see her wanting to live in Hoschton though. It's out in the sticks.

Here is a picture of Kroy's home. I don't know about you guys, but this looks like a nice home, large enough for the family. If they would have moved here, we wouldn't even be hearing about drama with Kendra.

celebritydetective.com/pictures/Kroy-Biermann-house-Hoschton-Georgia.jpg

Built in 2007, Kroy Biermann's home has five bedrooms, five bathrooms, 4,200 square feet, and includes a library/office, three-car garage, breakfast bar, and sitting room in the master suite.
This is a beautiful home, but for Kim it"s totally beneath her, reality is she needs to love Kroy for Kroy not for his money.

I think someone told Nene that if she embraced her curves she would look smaller, it seems most of her dresses are sprayed on. And if she's an 8 then I'm a size 0 (and honey, believe me I ain't!! :roflmfao:) And I would be majorly happy to live in Kroy's home, I think it's lovely.

FullyLoaded said:
I think she is a 14/16 myself. Do Leger dresses come in that size? She looks like she would have to shop at Lane Bryant. I'm 6ft, 195 and I can still fit juniors in Macy's. Albeit the size large clothes.:P

I agree. I'm 5'11" 175 and a 12 and I'm no where near as hippy as Nene

Do not know how much truth there is to this story but the writer says his source is credible

Is Keisha Knight Pulliam (Rudy on ‘The Cosby Show’) joining ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’?
2:11 pm June 19, 2012, by Rodney Ho

Keisha Knight Pulliam may be on "The Real Housewives of Atlanta." CREDIT: AP

“The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” features child star Kim Richards, who was in the Disney “Witch Mountain” films in the 1970s.

Is Bravo willing to pony up enough cash to hire Keisha Knight Pulliam (Rudy on “The Cosby Show”) for “The Real Housewives of Atlanta”?

Michelle Brown of Straight From the A, who has a solid track record sniffing out Atlanta housewife scoops, said the “House of Payne” actress has joined the cast for season five, taping now.

Bravo is staying mum on new cast members to date. We know for sure that Cynthia Bailey, NeNe Leakes, Kandi Burruss and Phaedra Parks are back. Kim Zolciak, now that she’s pregnant again, is on the cast as well but may be limited in what she’ll be able or willing to do. Straight from the A has also reported that model Kenya Moore is a sixth “Housewife.” Pulliam would be a seventh. That’s the maximum number of cast members the “Housewives” franchise has ever had in a single season.

With “Tyler Perry’s House of Payne” taping over, Pulliam is now attached to a new syndicated sitcom called “Mr. Box Office” also starring Bill Bellamy, Vivica A. Fox and Jon Lovitz. It has been greenlit for 104 episodes. If the show is shot in Los Angeles, it makes me wonder how she’d have time to shoot a reality show like “Real Housewives.” And she’s not a housewife to boot.

And for folks who wish Zolciak would just go away, she won’t. Her “Don’t Be Tardy for the Wedding” finale episode last Thursday drew an impressive 2.4 million viewers. She Tweeted a photo of her baby bump on vacation over the weekend with the family

It's been widely reported that actress and The Cosby Show star Keisha Knight-Pulliam was joining the Real Housewives of Atlanta. Now Keisha is denying those reports.

She tweeted, “I am NOT joining the cast of RHOA this season…Next season or any season. I honestly don’t know where this rumor is coming from! Pls RT!”
http://www.housewiveshoedown.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.