Alexander Wang Alexander Wang Diego Bucket.

Where are my manners? I've had tangie Diego for a week and haven't introduced you all to her, (or him).

Contrary to what many Diego owners have said, I find it incredibly organizational.
I keep all my little stuff in the front pocket, my wallet and nook in the middle, and
things I need to grab all the time (like phone and keys) I keep the in the extremely spacious back pocket.

The only thing is the weight. It does FEEL like it weighs more than my Rocco...
but maybe that's because I usually change out of my Rocco in a few days, but have kept wearing the Diego because I love it so much.

One last thing, the color Tangerine is amazingly versatile. It goes with every single thing. It's like a burnt honey color that goes brilliantly with browns, blue jeans, and anything black of course.

photo111.jpg

photo2222.jpg

Where are my manners? I've had tangie Diego for a week and haven't introduced you all to her, (or him).

Contrary to what many Diego owners have said, I find it incredibly organizational.
I keep all my little stuff in the front pocket, my wallet and nook in the middle, and
things I need to grab all the time (like phone and keys) I keep the in the extremely spacious back pocket.

but maybe that's because I usually change out of my Rocco in a few days, but have kept wearing the Diego because I love it so much.

One last thing, the color Tangerine is amazingly versatile. It goes with every single thing. It's like a burnt honey color that goes brilliantly with browns, blue jeans, and anything black of course.

photo111.jpg

photo2222.jpg

Gorgeous, thanks for sharing your new bag! love the orange color :smile:

^mine is like that, too poopsie2. I always get annoyed because I feel like it was sewn wrong because it's uneven, but I've seen others that look similar, and others that don't. Not sure if it's a production thing? I have the leopard one, btw (if that matters)

^mine is like that, too poopsie2. I always get annoyed because I feel like it was sewn wrong because it's uneven, but I've seen others that look similar, and others that don't. Not sure if it's a production thing? I have the leopard one, btw (if that matters)

This one will not sit up when I put it down....it just topples over :cursing:

Attachments

• Pictureimportandroid789.jpg
    Pictureimportandroid789.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 1,458

photo111.jpg

photo2222.jpg

Gorgeous new bag!! Congratulations!!

photo111.jpg

photo2222.jpg

oh it's beautiful! im so excited as i just got this in the rocco version and cant wait for it to be delivered. the diego is heavier to me too btw- ive had roccos, cocos, baby roccos, darcys, and the diego is the heaviest for me

Just go on here today! Ive been looking at so many bags but keep coming back to the alexander wang. Seriously thinking about the diego for my next purchase. I just can't decide on color?!? Thinking black for my first wang bag. Looking at the mineral color but looks kinda springy. Really want a color good all year. Any suggestions on any other colors offered?

jrw77 said:
Just go on here today! Ive been looking at so many bags but keep coming back to the alexander wang. Seriously thinking about the diego for my next purchase. I just can't decide on color?!? Thinking black for my first wang bag. Looking at the mineral color but looks kinda springy. Really want a color good all year. Any suggestions on any other colors offered?

I can relate...loved the look, hemmed and hawed, wondered about colors. Just ordered black with brass. Not a black handbag fan in general, but in the Diego, it just looks sooooo right.

I am debating between the Diego and the Darcy now. Juggling the grocery store with my two kids which seems more practical?

The Diego can be worn cross body, which generally I love for grocery shopping, dog walking, etc. But, it is really heavy, so even worn that way, I really do feel the weight .