Wooohooo! My Bloomies deals!

The one in Sherman Oaks- is that Fashion Square? I think so. They have a couple left- in Inferno they have a Bella. In Paradiso they have 3 Ciao Ciao's and another but I can't remember what it was....
They are marked down and then an additional 30% off. The Ciao Ciao's are $119 then additional 30% off.

There is also a backpack in Inferno but they haven't (and won"t:Push: ) mark it down.

so funny- when I was standing in line at the register with 4 Tokis in my hand (backpack- trying to get them to mark down Inferno, a Paradiso Ciao Ciao because the Inferno one wasn't marked down then the 2 I actually bought) the lady in front of me starts STARING (oh and I am wearing my Fumo Ciao Ciao and holding my porto cuz I use it as a credit card holder) and then she says REALLY LOUD "those are not all for you are they?":wtf:

Agh! I was like....'ummm, yeah, they're for me....":shocked:

It was a PF moment....

then she says REALLY LOUD "those are not all for you are they?":wtf:

Agh! I was like....'ummm, yeah, they're for me....":shocked:

It was a PF moment....

:roflmfao: I took my roommate with me to the macy's sale last week and I got a paradiso scuola and bambino. My roommate got the paradiso bella and inforno dolce I believe. Plus we asked the SA if there were any in back but she only came out with another lesportsac bag that was HUGE originally $94.00 and on sale for $19.50... So we asked the desk if they could hold them all for us so we could walk around the store... when we came back the girl was like :wtf: "You're not getting all of them are you?? I thought you were only deciding which one to pick!" :sweatdrop: she goes to the same university tho so she understood after she saw the prices :graucho: she was kind of wishing she had known they were on sale (it was her 3rd day at work or something)

:roflmfao: I took my roommate with me to the macy's sale last week and I got a paradiso scuola and bambino. My roommate got the paradiso bella and inforno dolce I believe. Plus we asked the SA if there were any in back but she only came out with another lesportsac bag that was HUGE originally $94.00 and on sale for $19.50... So we asked the desk if they could hold them all for us so we could walk around the store... when we came back the girl was like :wtf: "You're not getting all of them are you?? I thought you were only deciding which one to pick!" :sweatdrop: she goes to the same university tho so she understood after she saw the prices :graucho: she was kind of wishing she had known they were on sale (it was her 3rd day at work or something)

The other lesportsac bag for 19.50 was TD too????