Wanna see CORAL??? I thought so! :D

StarBrite310

Purse & Jewelry Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
Picked this up today at the Bloomies sale. It's an absolutely ADORABLE color, but it was a last minute purchase and I really don't have the right clothes to match this :sad:

I love earthy tones and my wardrobe just doesn't really call for a "pink" bag, so I think I'm gonna return. However, the color is super super cute and extremely striking in person. I seriously doubt any girl can wear this bag out and NOT get complements.

The pictures were taken at night in my room, but if anyone wants to see one in natural light tomorrow, I can take more photos.

Lil Ukita in Coral...

coralmj1.jpg

coralmj2.jpg

Ach I was debating over this. I literally just completed a Bloomingdales order for a Francesca in Mink instead. I got a huge discount so I'm excited even though I haven't seen it in person. I think I'm going to get the Percy or maybe the Natasha in Coral. Love it!

Ach I was debating over this. I literally just completed a Bloomingdales order for a Francesca in Mink instead. I got a huge discount so I'm excited even though I haven't seen it in person. I think I'm going to get the Percy or maybe the Natasha in Coral. Love it!

I saw Mink in person today. It's a light grey with lavender undertones.

I definitely think a Percy in Coral is super cute, especially for me since I really don't wear pink often. But a little touch of it is nice :smile:

Picked this up today at the Bloomies sale. It's an absolutely ADORABLE color, but it was a last minute purchase and I really don't have the right clothes to match this :sad:

I love earthy tones and my wardrobe just doesn't really call for a "pink" bag, so I think I'm gonna return. However, the color is super super cute and extremely striking in person. I seriously doubt any girl can wear this bag out and NOT get complements.

The pictures were taken at night in my room, but if anyone wants to see one in natural light tomorrow, I can take more photos.

Lil Ukita in Coral...

coralmj1.jpg

coralmj2.jpg

The coral is such a pretty and feel-good color! I can't wait to see how the Percy looks in person! I think this color is a great way to punch up an everyday outfit!

I just returned the bag an hour ago. Even though the color is gorgeous, it's just too much for me in a bag of this size. Like I said earlier, I think getting the Coral in the Percy will be perfect :smile:

StarBrite310 said:

Lil Ukita in Coral...

Wow! How pretty is this? Must check out for myself now! Hope you get your coral Percy soon :smile:

In my pea brain, what goes with coral is earth tones. Tan, khaki, mossy green, etc., black.
It sounds like your wardrobe would be perfect for such a color.

Be bold!