Straight From Chanel: Price Increases & Catalogs

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
I decided to go to the head of the class on my question about catalogs and everyone's questions about the April price increases. Just got off the phone with Chanel's home office. Here's the scoop:

Catalogs: they do exist but they are out of stock at the moment. If you want one, you need to call the Chanel customer service line (on Chanel.com) for your country in about a month and ask for a Brochure or List. This is what Chanel calls their "catalog."

Price increases: GST is DEFINITELY going up April 1st, so go get yours NOW. I couldn't get a dollar amount, but I'm guessing at least $200 due to its popularity. All lambskin bags are going up. The LEAST any of the classic bags will be is $2000.

She did the best she could, but Chanel is keeping the actual dollar amount close to the vest, which is why I'm guessing there is so much confusion out there. Basically, we'll all find out on April 1st.

And the worst news: expect another price increase in the JUMBO flap later this year. Can you believe that? After a $400 price increase already!!

Don't shoot me, I'm only the messenger. :Push: