Caroline Clubhouse...!

Darn, I look the colour in yours better. lol

Well if you put it in your car under a tree right after it rains and the sun comes out, that's the color it is...at least it was for me that day...probably b/c it's a drought so it never rains so the air was really thick (everything was reflecting kinda different that day!) But I feel your pain, most of the time, the perfect color never exists!

But if you like blue you should like it, it's a gorgeous blue. :biggrin:

Well if you put it in your car under a tree right after it rains and the sun comes out, that's the color it is...at least it was for me that day...probably b/c it's a drought so it never rains so the air was really thick (everything was reflecting kinda different that day!) But I feel your pain, most of the time, the perfect color never exists!

But if you like blue you should like it, it's a gorgeous blue. :biggrin:
LOL I'll have to remember that. My FP store found one for me at another store, so I should get to see it IRL later this week or early next!

Freaking AWESOME collections, ladies!!!! Coachgirl it's like they're sitting outside having a party...fantabulous! And Kath...well your bags always leave me speechless!!
:dothewave:

Ok my one little Caroline...well she's not LITTLE but she's MINE ALL MINE and I LOVE HER!! My girls love her too, they named her Big Blue! She makes me sigh every time I look at her. :biggrin:
carolineb.jpg

Thanks for joining....
She is stunning!!

I can join the club now! Took her out today when I went to the outlet and everyone loved it! One SA said exactly how I think about this purse, " This purse puts all others to shame". The colour of the Blue Woven is TDF! It really is the most exquisite handbag I have ever seen. I think I'm hooked on Caroline!!

Attachments

• caroline5.jpg
    caroline5.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 1,323
I can join the club now! Took her out today when I went to the outlet and everyone loved it! One SA said exactly how I think about this purse, " This purse puts all others to shame". The colour of the Blue Woven is TDF! It really is the most exquisite handbag I have ever seen. I think I'm hooked on Caroline!!
Welcome... she is stunning, looks awesome & perfect on your arm!!
Enjoy her!!
Can't wait to see her IRL!

Welcome to the club. You wear that gorgeous bag like a model! Coach should hire you! I love my blue Caroline too! It's just to die for.

Katherine

Welcome to the club. You wear that gorgeous bag like a model! Coach should hire you! I love my blue Caroline too! It's just to die for.

Katherine
Thank you so much, that is very kind. I feel like a model carrying this bag. I tell you this reminds me of a Versace bag I saw on vacation in the Bahamas a couple of years ago that I fell in love with , but with a $4000 price tag I would never own it. I can't stop looking at this bag. The colour and detail is so beautiful and I'm so glad that I was able to get one before they were gone! Now every bag I think about buying I compare to this one and what can I say there is no comparison. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing!

I'm going to have to stay out of this thread. I love these bags! Not in my price range right now though. I will just have to admire in silence. :smile:

On a related note, I went to the Coach store in the city yesterday - a teal Caroline was in the front window - with a pricetag of $1995 or US$2050 roughly. The SA kindly informed me that there are only 4 in Australia!

Well I did return the blk multi python Caroline in post #22
Here is her replacement and for sure the newest & 100% staying new addition to the family
I will get a group shot in a day or so
Miss blue woven Caroline
IMAG0669.jpg