The Curtain Call

Man, I'm late - who cares - GORGEOUS bag, and congrats - so glad this finally is resolved for you.

But: I am firmly in the 'history' camp and will only be purchasing old-school HH, no new stuff. It's just not the same without a F/T Toni and especially Ben. Those two made it for me, from my first Hudson Hobo in 2007 to my last Marcel (and all the Inkas in-between). I've got a ton of photos, I should do a retrospective thread...

India -
Indeed, I think starting a retro thread, an homage, so to speak - would be a wonderful thing. It would be a great way to not only reminesce (sp) but to publicly (here) give thanks and appreciation to the old HH team.

AND as the original HOTTIE, I think it would be most appropriate for you to start it........

^True dat.

I wanted to tell everyone thanks for your support, well wishes, and cheering-on. Everyone here is so sweet and supportive, and there's no drama (well, other than that created by HH!). It's a great place to be!

India -
Indeed, I think starting a retro thread, an homage, so to speak - would be a wonderful thing. It would be a great way to not only reminesce (sp) but to publicly (here) give thanks and appreciation to the old HH team.

AND as the original HOTTIE, I think it would be most appropriate for you to start it........

I second that! The fun of buying any HH item was in most part feeling a direct connection to the designers. "They had me" at the little HH studs, extra zippers and hidden pockets (to paraphrase Jerry Maguire)! :biggrin:

Really felt good to be rooting for the "underdogs" in this dog-eat-dog mad world of handbags and fashion.

Now it seems so corporate and sterile. :shucks:

Hope Toni and Ben will re-emerge better and stronger than ever! Can't kill talent like that.

Congrats on you bag Fabae (love the color)! I'm glad you can rest easy now.

I'd love to see your retro thread! What great memories.... :tender:

India -

^True dat.

I second that! The fun of buying any HH item was in most part feeling a direct connection to the designers. "They had me" at the little HH studs, extra zippers and hidden pockets (to paraphrase Jerry Maguire)! :biggrin:.

Aw, you guys - so sweet -

OK, I'll do it - give me a day or so, let me get the photos together - I just found a mysterious folder on one of my backup drives that has every HH thing I've ever had, practically. Odd - .

I second that! The fun of buying any HH item was in most part feeling a direct connection to the designers. "They had me" at the little HH studs, extra zippers and hidden pockets (to paraphrase Jerry Maguire)! :biggrin:

Really felt good to be rooting for the "underdogs" in this dog-eat-dog mad world of handbags and fashion.

Now it seems so corporate and sterile. :shucks:

Hope Toni and Ben will re-emerge better and stronger than ever! Can't kill talent like that.

Congrats on you bag Fabae (love the color)! I'm glad you can rest easy now.

I love every single piece of my oldies HH..and the fun discussions during the Big Bang sale before HH has its own thread..
Toni and Ben are really talented and I hope they re emerge better!

Fabae, I am so glad you are happy with your bag...the side braid is really wonderful. Those are the quirky little things that made me love HH

Enjoy it with good health!! :smile: