Bunheads - From Executive Producer Amy Sherman-Palladino, creator of Gilmore Girls

Just watched the pilot and really enjoyed it. Ballet, Emily Gilmore (who I already enjoyed back when she was in dirty dancing), multi-generational, and the producer made this for me! Also, I was a huge GG fan :heart:

Will definitely keep watching!

So... The guy died, right?

Last edited:
i loved it. i've always loved alan ruck and hope he's going to be on more. and emily and gypsy! was so excited to see them both. i've always been a big kelly bishop fan.

I'm excited for the second episode! I need a new show to watch. I used to watch quite a few, but they have all run out or turned ridiculous (GG, GA, DH, The OC). I just need a decent, feel-good show to watch once a week while snuggling up on the couch :tup:

And if it includes ballet, even better :smile:

I'm hooked! I just watched the pilot and really enjoyed it! I was a huge Gilmore Girls fan and love that they brought in a few of the GG actors, especially "Emily Gilmore" - she is one of my favs and will make this show for me! Interested to see what happens next week... so excited I might have found a new show to watch - I haven't really been into anything on TV since GG went off the air!

Without Alan, I don't think I will be tuning in anymore.

I watched the pilot on hulu because 1)Alan Ruck was in it; and 2) it was about ballet. I thought the pilot was good. I definately didn't see the cliff-hanger coming. I think the show will be seriously lacking if Alan Ruck isn't in the show, and I probably won't continue to watch.

'Breaking Pointe' over on the CW is pretty good. Thursday nights at 7pm CDT.

Did anyone catch this show?? Pilot just aired. I liked it! I did find the premise of the show to be really unbelievable (who just marries a guy like that moves across the country??). The ending of the pilot was even more unbelievable!

My thoughts exactly ! I really want to give the show a chance as I love shows about dance!!