anyone know the price of givenchy obsedia mini bag in US?

Monppei

Nov 23, 2007
i've been looking for it for awhile, i know farfetch.com has one with silver chain on sale, but what i prefer is the leather strip one. just wondering what the price is in the states and where i can find one? thx:P

Attachments

• Northern-Light-PFW-bag-Givenchy.jpg
    Northern-Light-PFW-bag-Givenchy.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 3,800
I think this bag is very well made, even though it's compact, which may be why the price is on par with a much larger Givenchy bag. The fact that it's smaller than the antigona or the nightingale makes it more special to me b/c there's more attention paid to this bag, especially the obsedia closure and the stitching. FYI, I love the obsedia closure!

I like it much better than the Celines or any other messenger styled designer bags around. It's truly in a luxe category all on its own.

I think this bag is very well made, even though it's compact, which may be why the price is on par with a much larger Givenchy bag. The fact that it's smaller than the antigona or the nightingale makes it more special to me b/c there's more attention paid to this bag, especially the obsedia closure and the stitching. FYI, I love the obsedia closure!

I like it much better than the Celines or any other messenger styled designer bags around. It's truly in a luxe category all on its own.

Me too!!! Hope the bag goes on sale for you ladies who want it :biggrin:

Does anyone know where I might be able to find the following version of this bag for sale, in the same color combination, (black with silver hardware and a chain strap)?

http://www.forwardforward.com/fw/DisplayProduct.jsp?code=GIVE-WY47&d=Womens

I was hoping to pick one of these up for my wife, but they are sold out now and they said they can't special order it. I am having a devil of a time tracking one down, and am hoping one of you ladies who are better versed in this than I might be able to help out. Thanks in advance!