French tPFers - I need your help: Anybody know this band???

Kittie LaRoche

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
I was switching through the channels a couple of days ago and got stuck on a french one: TV5

There was this, ummm, rather unique, band :P

The male singer wore lots of make-up, strappy high heels and golden micro shorts (think Kylie in Spinning Around :sweatdrop:)

I didn't catch their name, but they seemed like a lot of fun.

So if anybody knows who I'm talking about PLEASE let me know :nuts:

(I tried google, but French band with singer in high heels didn't really work :shame:smile:

Do you remember any of the lyrics? What was the video about? I assume they sang in French?

I don't remember any of the lyrics since my french really sucks :P .... it wasn't a video either, but a TV show gig, they were just performing ... I would say their music was some kind of weird rock/pop/indie stuff

:sweatdrop:

I wish I could help....but no I don´t see. I watch TV5 sometimes, could the band be from Belgium, or Canada or Switzerland ??
Maybe you remember the name of the show, or the day and time and I can search from there ??

I wish I could help....but no I don´t see. I watch TV5 sometimes, could the band be from Belgium, or Canada or Switzerland ??
Maybe you remember the name of the show, or the day and time and I can search from there ??

to be honest, I have no clue :sweatdrop: :Push:

I've seen them 2-3 times so far on that channel though. If they come up again, I'll try to remember more details