Alexander Wang Your Alexander Wang in action ***PICS & CHAT***

bekahashlea said:
Thanks! Do you happen to know what size the bullet is? I'm in the US and trying to find one online and there are so many different sizes and I don't want to end up with some weapon size looking thing, lol!

Mine is 9mm.. I came with this idea first.. I have rubber bullet and metal bullet... I got it from my police friend :biggrin:

image-3393630746.jpg

Sent from dianahuang's iPhone using PurseForum

My new Alexander Wang Jane in black! So convenient and light, beautiful smooshy leather!

DSC_0692-1.jpg

DSC_0705-1.jpg

Ok girls introducing little Miss Cupcake

d7b909e7.jpg

4b3889d9.jpg

0cd3f6e9.jpg

59a4e8be.jpg

ok last picture is my bag but I didn' t take it but I feel the seller caught the beauty of this bag best.

I had original black brass w/out strap loved it then sold it because of the weight then I purchased the black rose gold with bullet studs probably the most gorgeous combination I have seen but then I felt the bag got to heavy and I sold her...missed having a Rocco and purchased this NWT from the most lovely TPFer and I have to say I did not think I would like the cupcake studs as much as I loved the bullet studs but IRL I love it more I feel the cupcakes are more feminine and they are LIGHTER..... WOOHOO!!!!!! I LOVE THE SILVER BLACK COMBO MORE THAN I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT... she is so soft and smooshy and JET BLACK.. Thank you *T*