New blue for SS 2012 and AW 2012/2013

Congratulations, ilovecocochanel! Re Cobalt, I just ordered a mini Ulysse to see what the color looked like too. It's pretty, IRL darker than this picture. Definitely not like Mykonos or Blue Jean at all. Here it is the middle, with a bunch of other blues.

Colors, from upper left:
Top Row: Turquoise swift BeBop, Turquoise chevre agenda, Mykonos togo Ulysse

Middle Row: Lagon swift Dogon, Cobalt togo Ulysse, Blue jean Ulysse

Bottom Middle: Bleu de Paon le 24 Coin purse

Bottom: Ciel swift Karo

Hope this is helpful and enjoy your new bag!

Thnxxxxx love cobalt!

this is the cobolt Bleu Kelly in Togo of my sister.........

attachment.php

Attachments

• cobolt blue kelly.jpg
    cobolt blue kelly.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 2,904
Thanks Perina for this nice picture. Lagon looks like Bleu de Paon on my screen...does the two also look like each other IRL?

Congratulations, ilovecocochanel! Re Cobalt, I just ordered a mini Ulysse to see what the color looked like too. It's pretty, IRL darker than this picture. Definitely not like Mykonos or Blue Jean at all. Here it is the middle, with a bunch of other blues.

Colors, from upper left:
Top Row: Turquoise swift BeBop, Turquoise chevre agenda, Mykonos togo Ulysse

Middle Row: Lagon swift Dogon, Cobalt togo Ulysse, Blue jean Ulysse

Bottom Middle: Bleu de Paon le 24 Coin purse

Bottom: Ciel swift Karo

Hope this is helpful and enjoy your new bag!

Thanks Perina for this nice picture. Lagon looks like Bleu de Paon on my screen...does the two also look like each other IRL?

They look totally different to me IRL.........here is the pic of .....bleu Paon Bearn in Chevre and Lagon be bop in Swift........

attachment.php

Attachments

• paon and lagon.jpg
    paon and lagon.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 4,626

Sydspy is completely correct, they are not the same in real life, my apologies for the bad lighting! Here's another shot, Lagon Lindy and Bleu de Paon coin purse. This is more accurate.

Attachments

• coinpouchandtulips005.jpg
    coinpouchandtulips005.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 2,293
Blue Hydra at the start of this video. Stunning love, love, love.
Does anyone know what leathers it comes in? Ah a girl can dream.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IEIGgIe3TA&feature=g-u-u

it kinda looks like blue azteque!!! my dream color!! thanks for the video!

now i need it in chèvre and i will be one happy girl!!

ps - the video starts blasting some random song, so turn your volume down as needed!!

How can BH already be available and in a b?? I thought only swatches were out and SLG's and bags etc would start becoming available later in the year....??? Lol I'm confused :wondering:huh::confused1::thinking: