Help me choose! Tiffany silver bead earrings VS Amazonite (blue) bead earrings

xxjoolisa

O.G.
Feb 24, 2011
Last edited:
Those Amazonite's are really nice. They must be new, I haven't seen those before. The silver bead are probably more versitile, but if you already have earrings that are similar, go with the blue! What a fun color!

i've never seen these! & i just bought the silver bead earrings in march...
i prefer the silver because i can dress it down or up.
though amazonites are beautiful as the previous poster said, i dont think its versatile.

But i guess its a personal choice right? I like to wear bright coloured clothes so i keep my jewelery neutral. if you mostly wear dark colours, then the amazonites could be perfect because it pops!

Thanks girls!

I still can't decide! I agree that silver is more versatile, but at the same time it looks plain. I do wear darker colors like navy, black, blue or white...

By the way, what size did you get? 8mm or 10mm?

i've never seen these! & i just bought the silver bead earrings in march...
i prefer the silver because i can dress it down or up.
though amazonites are beautiful as the previous poster said, i dont think its versatile.

But i guess its a personal choice right? I like to wear bright coloured clothes so i keep my jewelery neutral. if you mostly wear dark colours, then the amazonites could be perfect because it pops!

Do you have a modeling pic? I wanna see it! :smile:

Do you have a modeling pic? I wanna see it! :smile:

here you go! i have the bigger earrings (10mm is it?) i'm almost 5'9 so i needed something big enough to pop where as in the smaller version was too small for my build/height

i also compared it to the bead bracelet i bought 5 years ago. (i know now they have the really big bead bracelets). the earrings are slightly bigger than the bracelet.

Hope this helps ;0

Attachments

• IMG-20120609-00184.jpg
    IMG-20120609-00184.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 7,087
  • IMG-20120609-00187.jpg
    IMG-20120609-00187.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 3,228
here you go! i have the bigger earrings (10mm is it?) i'm almost 5'9 so i needed something big enough to pop where as in the smaller version was too small for my build/height

i also compared it to the bead bracelet i bought 5 years ago. (i know now they have the really big bead bracelets). the earrings are slightly bigger than the bracelet.

Hope this helps ;0

Thanks a lot. It definitely helps and You look great (though I didn't see your face) HAHA. And you are so tall. I am a bit shorter. Maybe I should go and check it out!

I think I may go for the silver one 'cause seems like it's more a traditional style and can dress up or dress down!

Thanks a lot. It definitely helps and You look great (though I didn't see your face) HAHA. And you are so tall. I am a bit shorter. Maybe I should go and check it out!

I think I may go for the silver one 'cause seems like it's more a traditional style and can dress up or dress down!

hahaha thanks!!! :P
i have a friend hwo is petite and she has the smaller size and looked great on her. so it really depend on your size i guess... when you go in, definately try them on :smile:

sadiesthegirl said:
I have the 10mm and agree, they are everyday classic's. In terms of size personally, I would go with the larger of the two. If you are petite, then the smaller would work.

I didn't realize there's a bigger size. .I have the 8mm and I'm 4'11.

Attachments

• image-2835931816.jpg
    image-2835931816.jpg
    643.5 KB · Views: 6,331