My Bright Yellow droplet of Sunshine....

Lovely - the only other one I've seen was in a photo of Sofia Vergara... pretty good company!

How do you like the shopper style? I am thinking of a Nightingale, don't know if I would prefer the more vertical or horizontal style. I currently have a Balenciaga Day, which I enjoy very much, but my items do tend to get lost in that deep, cavernous space. Are there several interior pockets like the Pandora style?

I'd love to see this bag on an all-black outfit! The pop of color will surely be unmistakable even from two blocks away! :heart: Exquisite!!!

Thanks! Honestly, I have been playing with different colors and just laying the bag beside and it is so versatile! Against black, nudes, browns, red, navy, pink, white, even green... I think the only color I would not pair it with was another yellow, unless it was just a yellow accent in a scarf or something.

AHHH!!! I love this bag! Love the bright pop of color and I have always been a fan of the Nightingale! Enjoy!!

Hi Scoobie!!! Thank you! It is funny how many people know of this bag!! I have a GF of mine that knew it simply by saying... 'OMG, I just bought the most amazing yellow Givenchy!'

I was thinking the same thing.

What a lovely bag and in Givenchy leather!!!!

Congrats!

Thank you! She is my first Givenchy!

Thank you ;)

That colour looks so bright and cheery! Congrats!

It truly is, it is just a happy bag!

love this yellow. isnt the leather stated on the authenticity cards?

Thanks! Yes, 100% Goat ;) I was wondering if the slight pebbly feel was called something specific like pebble, grain, etc. I was trying a medium Nightingale and the leather was super smooth.

Lovely - the only other one I've seen was in a photo of Sofia Vergara... pretty good company!

How do you like the shopper style? I am thinking of a Nightingale, don't know if I would prefer the more vertical or horizontal style. I currently have a Balenciaga Day, which I enjoy very much, but my items do tend to get lost in that deep, cavernous space. Are there several interior pockets like the Pandora style?

Sofia was who made me gaga for this bag!!!! Loved it from the moment I say her in NYC! I will be carrying her tomorrow so I will report back, this is my first Givenchy :graucho: