Cute! Loving your WALLET as well!

Here's my most recent Kate (Flicker Scout):

flicker2.jpg

flicker3.jpg

and on:
flicker1.jpg

And Gold Coast Maryanne (Cashew) at unboxing:
cashew.jpg

I must have had this one for a year or so already, but it still gets so much love! :heart:
Hi I love this bag! Is this the small ot the large cashew? I cannot decide and I do not carry that much, but I fell in love with the Chanel bag from Midnight In Paris that Rachel Mcadams wore. I am a Coach girl, but this is too hard to resist! Love it! Thanks!

Hi I love this bag! Is this the small ot the large cashew? I cannot decide and I do not carry that much, but I fell in love with the Chanel bag from Midnight In Paris that Rachel Mcadams wore. I am a Coach girl, but this is too hard to resist! Love it! Thanks!

Haha!! I think that is the original reason I bought this, right after seeing that in theaters. That Chanel is so hard to find and I think it's upwards of 3k! This is the Large Gold Coast Maryanne cashew. I think it's a good size and I'm just as in love with it as I was her bag.
:smile:

Haha!! I think that is the original reason I bought this, right after seeing that in theaters. That Chanel is so hard to find and I think it's upwards of 3k! This is the Large Gold Coast Maryanne cashew. I think it's a good size and I'm just as in love with it as I was her bag.
:smile:
I have watched that movie twice and that bag was a sample color not available in the US of course besides it was 4 thousand ! Eek! I am in love with this bag but afraid it is heavy . Some reviewers on Nordie site said small was better. Acck what to do ? Bad back. Not fair I like the large but no one has a mod shot ?

Last edited:
I have watched that movie twice and that bag was a sample color not available in the US of course besides it was 4 thousand ! Eek! I am in love with this bag but afraid it is heavy . Some reviewers on Nordie site said small was better. Acck what to do ? Bad back. Not fair I like the large but no one has a mod shot ?
cashew2.jpg

Kind of embarrassing but here's one from a wedding last summer. It's chock full of stuff here *and* I am very petite. If you have back problems, it might be worth finding a Kate Spade store & trying it on. It's not heavy until you start carrying your whole life around in it :smile:

cashew2.jpg

Kind of embarrassing but here's one from a wedding last summer. It's chock full of stuff here *and* I am very petite. If you have back problems, it might be worth finding a Kate Spade store & trying it on. It's not heavy until you start carrying your whole life around in it :smile:
I think it is an adorable picture as are you! And thank you so much for sending it to me. They have a small in Nordies in your color and a large black so I can see how big the big one is and how heavy. Sometimes depending on the drop and hardware it works for me anyway. I have a huge Coach collection that I would rather thin out as my taste is changing a bit. I love a big bag like that on someone petite . The movie bag and Rachael's classic outfits were amazing. I am usually on the Coach forum or lurking on Bal or Chanel. Keep in touch or PM me. I am going in the AM to see the bag. Thanks so much.
Lynn

Last edited:
cashew2.jpg

I think it is an adorable picture as are you! And thank you so much for sending it to me. They have a small in Nordies in your color and a large black do I can see how big the big one is and how heavy. Sometimes depending on the drop and hardware it works for me anyway. I have a huge Coach collection that I would rather thin out as my taste is changing a bit. I love a big bag like that on someone petite . The movie bag and Rachael's classic outfits were amazing. I am usually on the Coach forum or lurking on Bal or Chanel. Keep in touch and I will tell u what size bag I got. I am going in the AM to see the bag. Thanks so much.
Lynn

cashew2.jpg

I think it is an adorable picture as are you! And thank you so much for sending it to me. They have a small in Nordies in your color and a large black so I can see how big the big one is and how heavy. Sometimes depending on the drop and hardware it works for me anyway. I have a huge Coach collection that I would rather thin out as my taste is changing a bit. I love a big bag like that on someone petite . The movie bag and Rachael's classic outfits were amazing. I am usually on the Coach forum or lurking on Bal or Chanel. I will tell u what size bag I got. I am going in the AM to see the bag. Thanks so much.
Lynn
Sorry this new phone. May see post twice. lol.

Last edited:
cashew2.jpg

Thanks so much. I wrote back to you but I think the phone is double posting so please excuse that. My computer is down. Love the bag! You look so pretty in your outfit, my favorite colors. Well before I write a book here will let you know tomorrow which one I get!

Thanks so much. I wrote back to you but I think the phone is double posting so please excuse that. My computer is down. Love the bag! You look so pretty in your outfit, my favorite colors. Well before I write a book here will let you know tomorrow which one I get!
No worries about the double-post! Glad I could help! Feel free to PM me as well, I can't wait to see what you get!

Anyone have one of her ostrich embossed wallets? I am considering one and just curious how they hold up, thoughts...?
They're so pretty, I'm curious about them as well. I like that 'Field Green' color or whatever it's called :smile:

I think it is an adorable picture as are you! And thank you so much for sending it to me. They have a small in Nordies in your color and a large black so I can see how big the big one is and how heavy. Sometimes depending on the drop and hardware it works for me anyway. I have a huge Coach collection that I would rather thin out as my taste is changing a bit. I love a big bag like that on someone petite . The movie bag and Rachael's classic outfits were amazing. I am usually on the Coach forum or lurking on Bal or Chanel. I will tell u what size bag I got. I am going in the AM to see the bag. Thanks so much.
Lynn
Sorry this new phone. May see post twice. lol.
I ordered the small . Sent u a PM. Thank you for your help!