best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 Hours Post surgery update.

Surgery took 4 and half hours see earlier posts as to what I had done. 4pm start, 11pm woke up some of this time is in the recovery room. I had serious sickness and diarrhoea in the middle of the night so I nearly cancelled my surgery think its something I ate, really bad timing.

Right now I am mega uncomfortable as I am dehydrated and not allowed any water for 6 hours, this is not the case in the UK when I had BA I was drinking and eating almost immediately after I woke up. Personally I think the anaesthetic here is harsher on the body. The back of my head really aches but I dont know why. My face is wrapped and ice packed. My nose has a splint and I have tubes everywhere, heart monitor, IV drip, two blood drains, pain killer drip, vitamin drip. I can't feel my top lip and they are really swollen. Swelling for v line will peak tomorrow right now not too much not everyone is this way, some swell loads. Bloke in the next room is so swollen you can barely see his eyes. Then there's boredom as you can't move your jaw so you tend to not speak much it's a bit too difficult. the nurses check you often so no fear of not being looked after. The worst time for me is immediately after surgery as I was freezing and the next 2 hours while your body and mind adjusts after what is major surgery and deal with some pain. Dont do major surgery if you are low or depressed the GA will make you worse. Anyway will share more tomorrow folks. By the way, Zoe is the best, forget translation as your main reason for hiring her she's just really caring with loads of advice, she knows loads about PS. Her aftercare was priceless like changing my ice packs, taking me to the loo, adjusting my pillows, stuff I can't do on my own just yet. Laters.

hi vivi,
what service zoe provides? can i have her contact?

Sure, email her : [email protected]

Her translator fee USD100, included:-

- Booking all the consultations with clinics you want to go to.
- Going to all the clinics you want to get consultations at. (Up to 3 clinics)
- Taking you to the clinic when you have surgery and taking care of you after the surgery.
- Doing follow ups and helping you get checked after your surgery.

Sure, email her : [email protected]

Her translator fee USD100, included:-

- Booking all the consultations with clinics you want to go to.
- Going to all the clinics you want to get consultations at. (Up to 3 clinics)
- Taking you to the clinic when you have surgery and taking care of you after the surgery.
- Doing follow ups and helping you get checked after your surgery.
Hi vivi....

We can buddy up together if you don't mind... But i have not done much research

Hi vivi....

We can buddy up together if you don't mind... But i have not done much research

Hi jlyy,

Sure, would love to have travelbuddy to share the translator, hotel and etc... I m planning to go either Aug or Sept.
I m intend to do eyelid revision and rhino, and have done a lot of research.
I can't PM u. what is ur email address? Where r u from?

Last edited:
i've been having an email conversation with Zoe for the past few weeks, but I haven't confirmed with her b/c i might go with ID and end up not needing a translator :smile: but pls let me know if you plan on consulting with any hospitals near ID as well, we can def be travel buddies!
oh, and where are you from? im from the US :smile:

Hi Lilyinbloom,
I haven't confirm yet, still wait for Zoe reply me. Are you alone or with your friend? would love to look for travelbuddy to share the accomodation and signtseeing.

hi hkphooey, it's so nice to hear that you're receiving great treatment at ID bc im seriously considering there for mandible reduc. pls keep us updated on your recovery here at purse(or at cozycot haha ;)
oh, and how much did you get quoted for v-line?

5 Hours Post surgery update.

Surgery took 4 and half hours see earlier posts as to what I had done. 4pm start, 11pm woke up some of this time is in the recovery room. I had serious sickness and diarrhoea in the middle of the night so I nearly cancelled my surgery think its something I ate, really bad timing.

Right now I am mega uncomfortable as I am dehydrated and not allowed any water for 6 hours, this is not the case in the UK when I had BA I was drinking and eating almost immediately after I woke up. Personally I think the anaesthetic here is harsher on the body. The back of my head really aches but I dont know why. My face is wrapped and ice packed. My nose has a splint and I have tubes everywhere, heart monitor, IV drip, two blood drains, pain killer drip, vitamin drip. I can't feel my top lip and they are really swollen. Swelling for v line will peak tomorrow right now not too much not everyone is this way, some swell loads. Bloke in the next room is so swollen you can barely see his eyes. Then there's boredom as you can't move your jaw so you tend to not speak much it's a bit too difficult. the nurses check you often so no fear of not being looked after. The worst time for me is immediately after surgery as I was freezing and the next 2 hours while your body and mind adjusts after what is major surgery and deal with some pain. Dont do major surgery if you are low or depressed the GA will make you worse. Anyway will share more tomorrow folks. By the way, Zoe is the best, forget translation as your main reason for hiring her she's just really caring with loads of advice, she knows loads about PS. Her aftercare was priceless like changing my ice packs, taking me to the loo, adjusting my pillows, stuff I can't do on my own just yet. Laters.

Hi, I might go either in the first two weeks of August or October to do V-line and nose surgeries with ID. I am trying to find a buddy so we can share hotel fees and support each other. Also, having a buddy won't make the korea trip not too boring!

mid aug bit too fast for me. i am still breast feeding. my boy wont leave the boobies...so gonna b tough ..
planning to go after his 1st bday in sept.
have you found a good doc n clinic yet?

Hi AsiaGem,
You did BA before and is now breast feeding? Amazing, it does not affect the milk production and milk flow? Just curious... Hope you don't mind...

Hi all,
I'm doing my research for double eyelids surgery and noticed that Banobagi's website is very informative and convincing. Not sure anyone here have any before and after pic or any comments that can share here?

I have shortlisted Jewerly as well but saw some forumers review that Dr. Hong speak zero English and I need a translator, however, Zoe is fully book i July, anyone have any experience with Jewerly?

Getting nervous for my trip now, any input here is much appreciated...
:biggrin:

Hi. I was told to walk everyday for 2-3 hours after v line apparently this reduces a lot of the swelling, did you do this? I am in Seoul now, surgery at ID tomorrow so if you still around in a couple of days we can meet up if you feel up to it.

Yeah, I walked around probably 4-5 hours from day 5-11 ish after surgery. Not sure if it helped with the swelling but I suppose anything but laying down speeds it up. I've heard pumpkin juice helps too, although I didn't have much of it.

I already left Korea. Good luck with your surgery!

Status
Not open for further replies.