mini chyc with shoulder strap!

Hi guys! I've been lurking around this forum for a long time ☺ and have a question regarding this bag! Does anyone know if this will be available in Singapore? And should i get this or the Hermes herbag? (sorry for the spam but since I'm a new member I'm unable to create a new thread)

Hi guys! I've been lurking around this forum for a long time ☺ and have a question regarding this bag! Does anyone know if this will be available in Singapore? And should i get this or the Hermes herbag? (sorry for the spam but since I'm a new member I'm unable to create a new thread)

its on the YSL site. Don't they deliver internationally? Also available now on Saks, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom websites and I'm pretty sure they deliver internationally. i have a YSL Chyc and the leather is such high quality. I saw picture of the Herbag and it does look pretty darn good and affordable for an Hermes bag but the canvas part just worries me. its just bound to get dirty and a pain to keep clean. of course this is just my lowly opinion;)

assumptionista said:
its on the YSL site. Don't they deliver internationally? Also available now on Saks, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom websites and I'm pretty sure they deliver internationally. i have a YSL Chyc and the leather is such high quality. I saw picture of the Herbag and it does look pretty darn good and affordable for an Hermes bag but the canvas part just worries me. its just bound to get dirty and a pain to keep clean. of course this is just my lowly opinion;)

Oh thanks :smile: and yeah thats what im worried about too! And for quality wise I'd rather get a full leather bag than to settle for a canvas H bag.. Thanks alot! :smile:

Here are the pics! Think the cameraman's skills doesn't give justice to the beautiful bag hahaha.. Yes, the strap is detachable. Closures are like belt studs and loops...
This bag is a beauty. Congrats on your new arm candy. It looks great on you. I hope to score one on my European travels next month. Can't wait

Just got mine in Milan. Unexpected find, fresh in the shops for barely a day. Black with gold hardware.. Very cute size, I am 5'3", and the proportions totally work for me. In fact the proportions of the bag and the logo is the perfect combination that my hubby gladly paid for it! :biggrin:
Can you please provide a review on the bag? How durable is the leather? Is it nice for everyday?

Yes it is great for everyday. I would probably not over tax the bag by stuffing loads in so as to maintain the shape. Otherwise the slight rugged looking leather and matte hardware wears very well.

Just saw it in SG store, it is retailing at S$2260 and there are 3 colors available: black, grey and burgundy.

I saw this mini chyc cabas in grey and green with the GHW
In lane crawford- HK
They are soooooooooo pretty,
My next wishlist , and I'm fall in love with the adjustable strap :smile:

I saw this mini chyc cabas in grey and green with the GHW
In lane crawford- HK
They are soooooooooo pretty,
My next wishlist , and I'm fall in love with the adjustable strap :smile:

Hello all! I'm a newbie to YSL, considering my very first YSL bag and I'm torn between the Mini and the Medium. I like the size of the medium (my usual bag is the Bal City so I'm assuming the Medium is around the same size?), but I love the straps that come with the Mini. Does anyone have comparison pics of the two sizes? Would the Mini be too small for an every day bag? Thanks in advance! :smile:

Hello all! I'm a newbie to YSL, considering my very first YSL bag and I'm torn between the Mini and the Medium. I like the size of the medium (my usual bag is the Bal City so I'm assuming the Medium is around the same size?), but I love the straps that come with the Mini. Does anyone have comparison pics of the two sizes? Would the Mini be too small for an every day bag? Thanks in advance! :smile:

I have the large and feel like i could have gone with the medium ( its not a whole lot smaller). i really like the shoulder strap option of the small but find the small too small IMHO. I think that the small runs a little under $1500 and the medium about $1900:smile: