Do you ever take the Handtags off your bag?

htbabe61

Apr 1, 2012
I was curious to know if anyone removes the Orginal handtags that come on your bags? If so, do you only take them off while you add a charm? I was thinking about doing this while I have a charm on my tote, but just thought I'd ask if any other's have actually done it.:wondering

I never remove them. Especially if they are really cute, like on the Denim Glam Bag. I add a fob with it or hang it on the opposite of the tags if it has a clip. You meant Hang Tags right?

i read on here once upon a time where someone considers the hangtags to be like price tags, and always removes them...discards them too (or perhaps sells seperately)
i keep them all on, add fobs and scarves right along with the hangtags.

htbabe61 said:
I was curious to know if anyone removes the Orginal handtags that come on your bags? If so, do you only take them off while you add a charm? I was thinking about doing this while I have a charm on my tote, but just thought I'd ask if any other's have actually done it.:wondering

Yep on almost all my bags.
So far the only ones with a hang tag are my croc Sophia and my embellished Sophia.
The rest are off ... And inside the zip pocket of the bag.

posted from my iPhone!!!

I removed them from my Poppy Sapphire Hippie. That is the only bag I have done this too. I did it because the purse is so gorgeous that I didn't think it needed any more bling. Of course, I didn't throw them away! I even bought tags on ebay for another Poppy that I bought that was missing them.

If I ever removed them it would only be temporarily. Bags re-sell WAY BETTER if you keep the tags and re-attach them. I can't imagine just getting rid of them.

I have never taken them off. My husband asks me the other day if all coach bags come with them......hes cluless, bless his heart.....lol! I love them on the bags! Its like a free bag charm:smile:

Yep on almost all my bags.
So far the only ones with a hang tag are my croc Sophia and my embellished Sophia.
The rest are off ... And inside the zip pocket of the bag.

posted from my iPhone!!!

I have never taken them off. My husband asks me the other day if all coach bags come with them......hes cluless, bless his heart.....lol! I love them on the bags! Its like a free bag charm:)

@Bag Fetish - That is a great idea b/c they get in the way or aren't really noticable on certain styles. :okay:

@Coachie3 - That is how I see them, as free bag charms! On some of my other bags, I've purchased separate luggage tags as charms. I love how they look on my Madison bags (Lindsey & Sophia). :tup: