The Bag Charm Club!

here's my newest addition: the LV facettes my husband gifted me on my birthday. it's being "modeled" by my 1 yr old Amarante Brea MM.

Attachments

• _DSC7319.JPG
    _DSC7319.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 1,645
  • _DSC7316.JPG
    _DSC7316.JPG
    254.9 KB · Views: 1,787
I finally get to join! I have been resisting all these years, but soooo tempted by all the pretty charms. We just went to the Vegas Forum boutique and they had so many displayed that I just had to look. I saw this Cles Swing Dore (that's what it says on the receipt), and LoVed the jewelry style clasp and the rich gold rings, ball and tassel. Here it is with my Ellipse PM. Yay!

Attachments

• 2012-06-09_10-39-44_142.jpg
    2012-06-09_10-39-44_142.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 1,626
  • 2012-06-09_10-35-22_343.jpg
    2012-06-09_10-35-22_343.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 1,598
I finally get to join! I have been resisting all these years, but soooo tempted by all the pretty charms. We just went to the Vegas Forum boutique and they had so many displayed that I just had to look. I saw this Cles Swing Dore (that's what it says on the receipt), and LoVed the jewelry style clasp and the rich gold rings, ball and tassel. Here it is with my Ellipse PM. Yay!

cute charm, i've always liked that one.

here's my newest addition: the LV facettes my husband gifted me on my birthday. it's being "modeled" by my 1 yr old Amarante Brea MM.

I love this charm and it looks lovely on Brea! I wish the silver version was this weight and size. I tried it on my black Epi Alma but it's so heavy and chunky...

Gorgeous!