What did you get from the 2012 Spring/Summer Sale?

Zuhrah

♥ gelato addict ♥
O.G.
Jun 3, 2009
Post all Gucci purchases from this year's Spring/Summer Sale.
Everything from private pre-sale, to public online sale, to boutique sale, to department store sale, as long as it's Gucci, post it! With pictures if you can :smile:

I'll start with mine...

ForumRunner_20120607_161847.png

ForumRunner_20120607_161913.png

Here's my sale haul. I'm still super pleased with all of it.

firstgucci20120605-25_700.jpg

Post all Gucci purchases from this year's Spring/Summer Sale.
Everything from private pre-sale, to public online sale, to boutique sale, to department store sale, as long as it's Gucci, post it! With pictures if you can :smile:

I'll start with mine...

View attachment 1748962

View attachment 1748963

Yeah, received coin purse a few days ago. Although its super cute, I wind up returning it b/c like you mentioned, it's just way too small for my needs.

nova_girl said:
Is that the card case? I waited too long to pull the trigger on that one and missed out on it during the private sale :cry:

Yes it is. I hope you find another one on sale. Maybe the outlets will have them after the sale?

pixiechic said:
Here's my sale haul. I'm still super pleased with all of it.

We are bag twins! Well almost :smile:
Are you able to carry yours over the shoulder?
I was going to get the same size but I thought it would be tight around the armpit/shoulder area.

Zuhrah said:
Yes it is. I hope you find another one on sale. Maybe the outlets will have them after the sale?

Me too! But in the meantime, I'm going to stop by the outlet in Queenstown, MD in about a week since it's on the way to a trip I'm taking to Delaware. They won't have the pink one but maybe they'll have a different one that I like.

I a newbie and couldn't help but take a look at the sale! Granted it was after the private sale had ended. Either way, I picked up a Sukey! I can't wait until it comes in.