Cherish, Endless, East/West, Diamond, Toki.... OH MY!!!!

hi mock! :wave: i love your thread - the gorgeous shots you took of your RM's are absolutely beautiful!!! omg so glad to see you on here again!!! and congrats on your little miniMock - sooo cute!!! love your mini cherish tote too!!

yes, you do need TWO totes... one can hold miniMock's belongings (since it's a mini cherish) and you should get a regular cherish to hold yours!! :P i'm totally eyeing fee4zy's snake embossed one she posted up there!!

and great idea on updating the reference thread!

Thanks, ceedoan! :hugs: I haven't been around the RM subforum much lately...miniMock is a clingy monkey sometimes plus I feel overwhelmed with all the new RM styles that come out so fast and just can't keep up! Plus... no imcome = no shopping fund! :pout:

The mini Cherish is already a huge bag. I can't imagine how big the regular Cherish must be! Do you use yours as an everyday bag, or just as a carryall?

Thanks, ceedoan! :hugs: I haven't been around the RM subforum much lately...miniMock is a clingy monkey sometimes plus I feel overwhelmed with all the new RM styles that come out so fast and just can't keep up! Plus... no imcome = no shopping fund! :pout:

The mini Cherish is already a huge bag. I can't imagine how big the regular Cherish must be! Do you use yours as an everyday bag, or just as a carryall?

mock - urs is a mini, although it looks to be the same size as mine! i wonder if maybe RM just ended up making the cherish is one size. it's already a decent size and i can't imagine this tote being any bigger than it is or else it'd completely overwhelm me! the other day i threw all my crap in, including my 15" macbook and it was great! :biggrin: i have wayyy too many RM's i rotate between that i can't even carry this everyday even if i wanted to!! :giggles:

Yey! I get to share my RM sample tote that I bought from a fellow minkette off bonz!

I have use and abused her and it shows...maybe thats why I really love her :smile:

View attachment 1748017

View attachment 1748018

This is such a fun tote!

Here's my grape (?) snake embossed Cherish. The color might be slightly off with Instagram effects. I have used and abused this bag and it still looks great!

View attachment 1748019

View attachment 1748020

:faint: this is so beautiful! I love the color :biggrin:

Splatter print Cherish mini

It's coated canvas with leather handles. I picked it up on a whim at a sample sale and it's been one of the best impulse buys ever. I've used it as a travel/laptop bag for work and business trips, and now that I have the miniMock I've been using it as a baby bag for quick trips when I don't need to bring the entire armada with me. I took these pics this morning. You can hardly tell that it's been used and abused.

I love the Turkish print version! Seriously considered getting that one, too, but I don't really need TWO totes..... do I?

View attachment 1748818

View attachment 1748819

P.S. We should cross post our totes over into the Reference Library. I noticed it hasn't been updated in a while!

What a great tote! The design is awesome!!!

mock - urs is a mini, although it looks to be the same size as mine! i wonder if maybe RM just ended up making the cherish is one size. it's already a decent size and i can't imagine this tote being any bigger than it is or else it'd completely overwhelm me! the other day i threw all my crap in, including my 15" macbook and it was great! :biggrin: i have wayyy too many RM's i rotate between that i can't even carry this everyday even if i wanted to!! :giggles:

I think yours is the larger size. Mine doesn't have the top clasp to hold the sides together, only a magnetic snap, and your handles look a bit longer. I've seen both sizes, but haven't tried on the larger to compare.