The Curtain Call

How do I get an e-mail to him? I'm assuming that either my e-mails have not gotten to that far or he doesn't give a $h!t, seeing as how I've e-mailed/live chatted/PMed sooooo many times and there's no sign that he's involved.

This is such BS, fabae. What the eff is their problem? Just send out the damn bag! What other reason for this is there, other than...the bag doesn't exist??

I've asked about the wyeth a bunch of times over the past month or so and they always answer that it will be available for pre-order in two days. :rolleyes: At the same time, it is available through a search on the site and they have confirmed that if ordered it will be received no later than (fill in the blank BS date). So which one is it? Neither.

Several months ago, I received a "private" email from HH wanting to discuss with me my nasty experience reported through another thread. I was told that a member of HH management would conctact me "soon, to rectify the situation". HH has not contacted me since. I was under the impression that Ben and Toni ran the company....neither have replied to my certified letters in the past. But, they will personally answer emails when you send Kudos.....(did this to check to see if HH read their emails a while back). Seems HH is repeating themselves of the same mistakes made in the past. Such a shame, this line is nice, especially purchasing through sales. I truely wish you luck in getting your problems fixed .....but, keep in mind their track record.

Several months ago, I received a "private" email from HH wanting to discuss with me my nasty experience reported through another thread. I was told that a member of HH management would conctact me "soon, to rectify the situation". HH has not contacted me since. I was under the impression that Ben and Toni ran the company....neither have replied to my certified letters in the past. But, they will personally answer emails when you send Kudos.....(did this to check to see if HH read their emails a while back). Seems HH is repeating themselves of the same mistakes made in the past. Such a shame, this line is nice, especially purchasing through sales. I truely wish you luck in getting your problems fixed .....but, keep in mind their track record.

So am I totally off base here by saying the problems currently experienced with the new management are...totally not at all different to the Ben+Toni days?

What's going on? It's frightening that people are being d!cked around like this and cards swiped, and correspondence is the equivalent of shouting off a cliff. This is a Lucy-with-the-football situation. I would just reclaim my money ASAP and ruuuuun.

OKAY. SO.

I was at a teacher workshop all day. I came home, got my laptop, and checked my e-mail with the full intent of writing a finely worded diatribe and cancellation demand. But...

I got a PM at 11 this morning with a tracking number, and my bag is supposedly being shipped overnight. (Let's ignore for a moment that, according to the tracking, UPS has not actually received the package. I know nothing about overnighting packages, so...)

I'm supposed to have the bag in my hands tomorrow.

Now, I like smurfs, but I'm no fan of turning blue myself, so I won't be holding my breathe, but I will let you all know as soon as I get a package.

I don't think so, the impression I got is that they did screw up before, nothing different then this.

I've been reading old threads that describe situations where money was swiped off cards and bags not materialising, bags that take close to a year to arrive after ordering, money that took ages to be refunded after orders were cancelled, communications either ignored or extremely unforthcoming, orders cancelled for no reason (suspicion of said bags not actually existing). I dunno, but this new management debacle doesn't sound like it's terribly different to previous screw-ups.

Last edited: