Alexander Wang Anyone around to see my first Alexander Wang Rocco?????

LOVE this bag for a while...but is it heavy? Congrats to u, got a gorgeous bag.
Thank you :smile:
Yes the bag is heavy due to the leather and studs. I don't mind the weight as I think its worth it lol. This bag is very durable with thick leather and solid studs at the bottom as you can imagine where all the weights are coming from lol. I don't use it everyday because it's heavy. I also don't put to many things in it because it can get really heavy. The 2nd longer straps really comes in handy and takes a bit of the weight off your arms. Xo

Thank you :smile:
Yes the bag is heavy due to the leather and studs. I don't mind the weight as I think its worth it lol. This bag is very durable with thick leather and solid studs at the bottom as you can imagine where all the weights are coming from lol. I don't use it everyday because it's heavy. I also don't put to many things in it because it can get really heavy. The 2nd longer straps really comes in handy and takes a bit of the weight off your arms. Xo

Is the leather getting softer?

Hey, I just purchases a rose gold Rocco as well. I wanted to know how your bag is holding up ? I have not received my bag yet, but I have heard horror stories about the leather fading, and the edges of the bag peeling away. Have you had any of thses experiences with your bag as of yet ?