MINKIE Chat thread... Let's chat!! (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies...in the midst of a tornado warning. Have my cats in a bathroom and I'm down in the rec room, hoping the cable holds out so that I can watch the storm track. There's a series of storms, so it'll be on and off like this till 9pm tonight. Told DH to just hunker at the office for a while...I'm home sick today - stress and a flu bug don't mix well.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies...in the midst of a tornado warning. Have my cats in a bathroom and I'm down in the rec room, hoping the cable holds out so that I can watch the storm track. There's a series of storms, so it'll be on and off like this till 9pm tonight. Told DH to just hunker at the office for a while...I'm home sick today - stress and a flu bug don't mix well.

Hope you are okay. Where are you?

nazaluke said:
Hope you are okay. Where are you?

I live northern Maryland - DH works in central MD. We made it safely through the first round - it's moving FAST. Some other bands in Virginia could head our way later, but may stay a bit to the east of us. So far, so good.

:dots: anyone here??

just dropping by to say hi. anyone making any purchases from the OSS this week?

It has been awful dang quiet around here lately, hasn't it?

I'm trying very, very hard to have some resolve and not snatch up that shiny brown market tote from the OSS...so far, so good, but we'll see if my resolve stays intact. :biggrin:

Wish I wasn't in class on my laptop all day.... :sweatdrop: Always tempted to get stuff don't need...

It has been awful dang quiet around here lately, hasn't it?

I'm trying very, very hard to have some resolve and not snatch up that shiny brown market tote from the OSS...so far, so good, but we'll see if my resolve stays intact. :biggrin:

sales are always tempting! i'm not saying we are shopaholics, but did anyone catch the news spots recently about using Alzheimer's medications to treat compulsive shopping? DH just looked over at me when it came on the news over the weekend. :smile:

I'm trying to hold back buying anything.

1. I do not need anything.
2. I just bought 2 bags at the LA sale.
3. I do not need anything... my closet is busting at the seams.

sales are always tempting! i'm not saying we are shopaholics, but did anyone catch the news spots recently about using Alzheimer's medications to treat compulsive shopping? DH just looked over at me when it came on the news over the weekend. :smile:

So funny and true! Staying away from TPF is also helpful...

My DH would have given me the exact same look - LOL. I technically don't need anything either, but have been wanting a dark brown bag with silver hardware to be a beater bag that I can load up and schlep around...

gloryanh is so right...tPF does add quite a lot of fuel to the shopaholic fire - I'm actually checking updates on the OSS thread more often than the actual OSS itself!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.