Roger Vivier shoes

layd3k said:
ashton you have a marvelous collection! My favourite are the blue satin flats, beautiful colour.

I hope more people post their collections!

Thanks for liking my shoes!! I might start a thread on my whole collection when I get time.. Modeling shots on feet is very hard to take. I never get them right..

What gorgeous shoes!!!

My mom bought a pair in a vintage shop a few years back, $10 IIRC? She gets SO many compliments on them.

I love the red patent ones! SO glossy!!!!

doris1111 said:
Hello every body, i recently found a website (http://www.rogervivieren.com/) from RV and all shoes from the web have a amazing low discount, can any body help me to look around this page and trying to confirm the shoes are real or not? thanks!!!! :smile:

Hey doris. I'm no expert. But I think the deals are too good to be true and the shapes are a bit wonky in my opinion.

Hi, I'm also a major RV fan. Here are recent shoes I bought from last fall and this spring. Their classic pumps are great also which is my go to business show.

P.S. I have a great SA who will send pics.

image-2557564681.jpg

image-983242699.jpg

image-3513107548.jpg

image-1708011955.jpg

image-3980505908.jpg

I adore Vivier! I only have a few pairs and I always have my eye on a pair or two each season but never take the plunge. I will have to remedy that this year.

The first is the Rose n Roll in black - my UHG that my hubby surprised me with.

Willeyi and ashton, great shoes!

Attachments

• RosenRoll2.jpg
    RosenRoll2.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 3,936
  • RosenRoll4.jpg
    RosenRoll4.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 3,869
  • RVbead3.jpg
    RVbead3.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 3,801
  • vivierwerew.jpg
    vivierwerew.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 3,797
There is a private sale going on. I posted my SA's info in another thread. His name is Luis at the Bal Harbour boutique and I am sure he will allow you to purchase at the private sale. Lots of great shoes... Sandals, ballets, and pumps and bags.

Tell him Mrs. Willey sent you, and I'm sure he'd be glad to help.

Hi ladies! Question for you, i purchased a pair of Roger Vivier at an auction house.. I'm a bit skeptical because on the sole it says "8" rather than "38".. Does anyone else have ones like this?? TIA

love2sh0p said:
Hi ladies! Question for you, i purchased a pair of Roger Vivier at an auction house.. I'm a bit skeptical because on the sole it says "8" rather than "38".. Does anyone else have ones like this?? TIA

Mine only had 39 and 40 etc
Don't have US sizes on them.