Snow white and the Huntsman 2012

the girl who played snow white wasn't beautiful or fairest of them all, at all! She looks socially awkward

Charlize Theron...just found a new fan. The woman is absolutely gorgeous and super talented!

In my opinion, the movie was too dark. There was absolutely no humor, no romance and no connection between the characters whatsoever. Movies don't work without any of these elements. The movie was just a snooze fest.

I don't even know why they added 8 dwarves. They didn't add anything redeemable to this film.

The only one I enjoyed in the movie was The Huntsman (Chris Hemsworth) of course.

Agreed. I was confused because Snow White usually has a "love interest" and there was none. Just some guys kissing her. lol

and I didn't believe Snow White as a warrior. She looked like she found that armor in a ditch somewhere, because she was certainly NOT bad azz

Mm- Christina ricci would have been perfect 10 yrs ago! Snow white defiantly had a round face, with rosy cheeks. I'm still debating who should have this part lol.

Get ready for more dark fairy tails! Including a new OZ series! WB still owns the rights to the "wizard of oz" for a few more years, but there was a Oz series, I read not to long ago that they will be the new teen saga, and if I'm not mistaken tim Burton is doing them! Before Disney this is how these stories were! If you read the original brothers Grimm ... They are actually grim and horrifying lol.

Jennifer Lawrence pale with dark hair would have been believable to me

Agreed. I was confused because Snow White usually has a "love interest" and there was none. Just some guys kissing her. lol

and I didn't believe Snow White as a warrior. She looked like she found that armor in a ditch somewhere, because she was certainly NOT bad azz

Plus, the girl was locked in a tower for most of her life and probably got no exercise. Suddenly they put some armor on her, give her a sword and stick her up on top of a horse to go to battle? Puhleeeze.

I thought the movie was great and I think Kristen was awesome as well. People love to hate on her I don't know why. She's very socially awkward that's for sure but she's not an awful actress.

KS is a terrible actress. She ruined the Twilight franchise with terrbile acting.

Amen!

Twilight is so painful to watch, her blinking like she is allergic to Rob Pattinson. People are not critical and making fun of her because she is young and dresses funky, it's the acting! When she dresses up, she looks very decent, but maybe no talking for her, like a model. No talking.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Twilight isn't exactly Shakespearean drama or Gone With the Wind. I think the writer did more to ruin the vampire genre than KS did with her 'acting' to ruin some cheesefest.

Charlize is beautiful.

Really, doesn't matter what type of film Kristen is in. Her acting is horrible! :yucky: Twilight is cheesy, but in other more serious roles, her acting is just as bad. :tdown: I have heard she gets some praise in the movie, Speak, but guess what, she does NOT speak in the movie. :nuts: :roflmfao: That tells me a lot. :P

In fact, everything surrounding Snow White herself is pretty great and would seem to indicate that this could have been a better movie. If only there was a heroine worth supporting. Delivering each line like Bella Swan at a Medieval Times restaurant, :lol: Ms. Stewart again falls back on her two expressions: annoyed and tired. The film aims to make Snow White a Joan of Arc character, but they may have picked the wrong fairytale for Ms. Stewart to embody. She might have been better as Sleeping Beauty. :roflmfao:

Even the considerable imagination and investment on display here can't make this fairytale character - or Kristen Stewart - a viable movie star.

http://www.bigpicturebigsound.com/Snow-White-and-the-Huntsman.shtml

However, these mistakes pale in comparison with the outright botch that is the idea of casting Kristen Stewart as Snow White. Forget the painfully obvious fact that she is nowhere near as "fair" as Charlize Theron on her worst day--a fact pointed out by an array of people ranging from Stephen Colbert to my own mother. No, the reason that Stewart fails in the role is that she approaches the part in such a glum, grim manner (by actual count, she offers up a full-on smile only three times during the entire film) that it is impossible to work up even the slightest bit of sympathy for her plight or the slightest bit of enthusiasm when she finally takes charge of her own destiny in the final scenes. And while there are some performers out there who have a look suitable for this kind of fantasy filmmaking, Stewart does not--for most of the film, she resembles nothing so much as Lisa Marie Presley stumbling her way through an extended homage to Steve Perry's immortal video for "Oh Sherrie." Clearly she was cast in the hopes that a good chunk of the "Twilight" fan base would follow her over but based on her performance here, they could have slipped Robert Pattinson into the part instead and he might have come across as a little more convincing than she does. :lolots::lolots:http://www.efilmcritic.com/review.php?movie=22537&reviewer=389

I've been in love with Charlize since that movie where she wore the white catsuit- the name escapes me, but I think it was a Pulp Fiction rip off.

I guess it would have been difficult to get an actress even prettier than her, not to mention casting Kristen would bring guaranteed money to the movie.

I'm going to see if tomorrow.

I'm still going to see this movie because of Charlize Theron and and Chris Hemsworth (especially for Chris lol).

Twilight is incredibly cheesy but KS can't even pull of her supposed love of Edward. She is a horrible actress, period. Worse, I think she's a bad actress who thinks she's a good actress. Which means she's not taking steps to get better.JMO