The Bag Charm Club!

dancingchunli said:
Id love to buy a bag charm but somehow I just couldnt justify the price. I know its very pretty. Is it really worth it?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I felt the same at first but once I bought one i was so happy! I live in a place where there are sooooo many LV bags & I never see any charms. So I feel very special! It makes my bags different from everyone else's which I love!

Hi Ladies -
I am LOVING bag charms! They add so much more to bags. Now when I look at my bags without them, they seem plain. The bag charms truly add 'charm' to them. Here are my contributions to this club:
* Ruby Fleur D'Epi charm on Antheia Ixia
* Ivory Fleur D'Epi charm on Azur Neverfull
* Gold Eclipse charm on Damier Westminster
Thanks for sharing your lovely bag charms too... I was inspired by them!

I couldn't agree more. Yet to purchase one, but judging by the beautiful pics everyone is posting...it adds SO much more character and depth to the bag...

I just got this bag charm yesterday, totally an impulse purchase as my SA had already rung up and held my Alma PM in Bleu Lagon a few days ago, but the second I saw this charm there was instant LVOE and I had to have it with my bag! I don't know the official name for this bag charm, but my SA of course said that it is only out for a limited time, like the Bleu Lagon bag color, so I "had to" get it!

Beautiful!!!

Id love to buy a bag charm but somehow I just couldnt justify the price. I know its very pretty. Is it really worth it?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Honestly at full retail, no. But they are always on ebay or bonanza pre-LVoed. (The authenticators on TPF can also verify charms.) The facettes charm is $275 which is more "reasonable" for a charm. They are lovely and add a nice flare. But personally I just think LV is really over-charged for them based on what they are made of.

Here's my newest one! Love how there are 4 colors and you can mix and match!

Attachments

• 2012-06-07_11-52-11_591.jpg
    2012-06-07_11-52-11_591.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 1,620
  • 2012-06-07_11-52-54_175.jpg
    2012-06-07_11-52-54_175.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 1,580
  • 2012-06-07_11-53-41_790.jpg
    2012-06-07_11-53-41_790.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 1,623