Nightmare after missed eggplant weekender!!

Andy_Sach

O.G.
Jul 26, 2006
Last night I can't sleep so, I turned on my notebook ..checked out eBay.
Guess what I found .. eggplant weekender!!
$1699 buy it now and can submit best offer.
I put the button buy it now right away!!
"the item ended" appeared!!! WTF?
Someone was faster than me!!!!!!!!!
GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Cry with me :cry:
Until then and now I still awake .. looking at the pictures of that eggplant weekender which I don't think I'll see her again ...ever
attachment.php

Attachments

• ep12.jpg
    ep12.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 141
aww..i hate when that happens. Don't worry when you least expect it...another one will pop up on ebay and then you can be super fast and bid.

as for the new violet...it's so pretty! I want a work in that color!

Oh hey I'm afraid I was the one who BIN

I actually debated a full five minutes when I saw it since I am on a semi purse ban, and the price was a little high ( for me right now) ..then I submitted an offer, then I was like ..oh what the heck I've been waiting for this one and I BIN

They are kind of rare but I have seen a couple before. I'll keep an eye out for you Andy-sach !

Oh hey I'm afraid I was the one who BIN

I actually debated a full five minutes when I saw it since I am on a semi purse ban, and the price was a little high ( for me right now) ..then I submitted an offer, then I was like ..oh what the heck I've been waiting for this one and I BIN

They are kind of rare but I have seen a couple before. I'll keep an eye out for you Andy-sach !

Congrats!! to you (with my tear) :crybaby:
Don't forget to show the pix. when you get it

Also, thank you everyone for cheer me up
I'm definitely looking fwd to see violet.

There, there. There's always another one, someday. And the fall violet is awfully yummy.

Maybe you should waitlist yourself somewhere?

Varsha, please do post pictures of you wearing the bag when you get it!

it has to come in weekender!!!:yes: this colour is so gorgeous the bigger bag the better ! so dont worry hun im sure ur gonna love the violet even more than eggplant :nuts: ! and who knows maybe there is another eggplant weekender waiting just for you out there ...:smile:

Spiral, thanks for posting the violet! It's GORGEOUS. Definitely getting a better reading on this color. Violet Work here I come! :biggrin:

Andy, you'll find your bag eventually! If not, violet is the perfect replacement! :flowers: