Hey it's june..... Time to swoon (over our new bags!!!)

Beautiful!! love cheetah mac & nice mini nikki!

Ok I'll be first here is my new cheetah mini mac
ead758ff.jpg
35adc3a0.jpg
24fd015e.jpg
4d4a606e.jpg

My soon to be mini Nikki in black leather w/ gm hardware!
9f1ef9b8.jpg

45f3e6e6.jpg

Thanks blackcat! :smile:
Gorgeous bag and dress! This chocolate looks so yummy:smile:

Thanks doi! you are so sweet! i love dresses & these dresses are a maxi & mini in one! perfect for petite gals -not overwhelming (i am 5'3). i can wear these anywhere!

Oooohh...so puuuurrrrty!!!

I said it in the other thread, but I have to say it again...you look awesome, beachgirl! I'm so loving the dresses and bags on you!

I actually got her from super sweet and nice seller and tPFer towards the end of May, but I only got to pick her up at the courier's last Saturday. Here she is:

Black Mini MAC with GM hardware.

Isn't she a pretty, pretty thing??? :biggrin: She's my first gunmetal!!! Definitely not my last!!! :biggrin:

Attachments

• P1050045a.jpg
    P1050045a.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 522
  • P1050052a.jpg
    P1050052a.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 518
I actually got her from super sweet and nice seller and tPFer towards the end of May, but I only got to pick her up at the courier's last Saturday. Here she is:

Isn't she a pretty, pretty thing??? :biggrin: She's my first gunmetal!!! Definitely not my last!!! :biggrin:

This is one of few bags that I totally regret not grabbing it while I could....She is perfect! Congrats getting this beauty!

this is RM at her best IMO!!! :biggrin: doi you're on a mini mac roll and i love it!!! isn't gunmetal the best!?!??!! so sleek and gorgeous!

This is one of few bags that I totally regret not grabbing it while I could....She is perfect! Congrats getting this beauty!

Thanks, thanks!! :biggrin: I was actually kind of surprised that this particular one was sitting there for a couple of days before I decided to give in and get her. :smile: I hope you find one soon!!

this is RM at her best IMO!!! :biggrin: doi you're on a mini mac roll and i love it!!! isn't gunmetal the best!?!??!! so sleek and gorgeous!

YES! Oh my gad, YES! Gunmetal is AWESOME, cee. I can so get it why you love it so much!

i'll have goodies to share soon!! my cupid somehow got sorted to the wrong destination and ended up in Kansas!! :faint:

Oh no...I hope you get your Cupid soon!!!!

I WANTS IT!!! Totally regret not pouncing on it when it was available on rm.com!! :loveeyes:

i'll have goodies to share soon!! my cupid somehow got sorted to the wrong destination and ended up in Kansas!! :faint:

AWWW that's the worst! Hope you get it soon! On a side note, you always find the most awesome emoticons, lolz.

any lady has a MAM in this kind of leather? how's leather quality?

I had an older MAC in purple lizard which looks like that. While it holds its shape, it still got soft with use.

I've only had non textured MACs. I did have a printed croc Nikki tho & it was not stiff, the top still flops with use.

Fierce!!! A classic piece!

TOO CUTE!!! Congrats!

doi said:

Soooo gorgeous! Congrats :smile:

I WANTS IT!!! Totally regret not pouncing on it when it was available on rm.com!! :loveeyes:

I saw your post looking for this bag after I got it and I felt so bad! I know how that feels - knowing a bag was just there and once you decide to get it, it's gone. I'm sorry! I hope you get one soon!

Fierce!!! A classic piece!

Thanks, traveler! I got to try it out yesterday and for a few minutes, I had a toy sticking out of it. Lol!! So much for fierce and chic! I guess small bags are still out of the question with a two year old who likes to pick up things before we leave anywhere. Lol.

TOO CUTE!!! Congrats!

Thanks, disco!!!

Soooo gorgeous! Congrats :smile:

Ohhhhh! idream!!!! :hugs: Thank you SO much! Yes, she is gorgeous! I am definitely enjoying and loving her!