BAL MOTO JACKET Pictures & Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok girls...I was soooo shocked when my doorbell rang during lunch today!!! Hands covered in avocado (making gaucamole) I answered the door...my postman...with a big package...my new jacket came in 1 day! (don't worry, I washed my hands before touching the box!!!)

Anyway, I think it fits??... It is definitely not too tight. I can easily zip it (wearing a thick t-shirt). I can easily circle my arms around. Sleeves of this style are just right (don't think I could fit the quilted sadly b/c the sleeves would be too short)...could be longer even... I am very comfortable in it. Still a couple of inches of room around the waist when zipped. Pretty loose when unzipped. I guess I could have possibly fit in a 36, but
it might be too tight when I move my arms in a "hug" motion (and the sleeves would be shorter too). It doesn't have the feeling of needing to be "broken in"...of course I have super skinny arms.

What do ya'll think?

I'll take some pics and try to upload them... LOL...I am in gym clothes now...not so cute with the jacket!!

This is my first leather jacket...pretty much ever (I had one when I was 16 from the GAP...) so it is all new to me.. A hell of an intro to leather jackets huhh??!!! :smile:

Okay...maybe this is better?

Attachments

• Bal Moto Pics 004.JPG
    Bal Moto Pics 004.JPG
    370.8 KB · Views: 355
  • Bal Moto Pics 005.JPG
    Bal Moto Pics 005.JPG
    341.2 KB · Views: 347
  • Bal Moto Pics 006.JPG
    Bal Moto Pics 006.JPG
    318.9 KB · Views: 337
  • Bal Moto Pics 007.JPG
    Bal Moto Pics 007.JPG
    357.5 KB · Views: 331
  • Bal Moto Pics 008.JPG
    Bal Moto Pics 008.JPG
    312.1 KB · Views: 361
First I fainted :faint:, then I drooled all over my self :drool:.
This jacket is perfect on you!!!
Do you like it? How is the fit?
So jealous ...

beautiful family of b jackets :love: an you look great in every single one of them.

I love the quilted...I think I like it even more than the regular motos...and the fit is nice...I got the 34, which is the smallest size...but I wish the shoulders were a little more narrow

Status
Not open for further replies.