How many people here like the chestnut color?

Nefredity

I Love My 000 Rocks!
O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
I really like the mj stripping bowler, but it only comes in chestnut color. What do u thinki of this color? classy enough?
Carmen_Electra_010.jpg

I love chestnut!!! It reminds me of whiskey a bit too. I think it's a great overall colour because it's nice and casual but really rich & full too!!!

I have Stams in Putty, Bronze and Chestnut. Hands down the Chestnut is the richest color, and the Stam I get the most compliments on.

It's AMAZING in person, and gorgeous on the Striped Bowler.

Good Luck!

Don't love Chestnut on most styles from Fall 06's Striping line, but it works on this particular style. This runway bag (featured in Fall 2006 Ready-To-Wear show) flew out of MJ boutiques not long after its release. It was the 1st style from this line to sell out.

I really like the mj stripping bowler, but it only comes in chestnut color. What do u thinki of this color? classy enough?

i have the hudson in chestnut and i'd say that this is close to the true color.

IMG_2071.jpg

IRL the color is gorgeous!! i think the bag is quite elegant, espcially if you wear a lot of black- it allows the bag to really pop.

Has anyone seen this bag on sale anywhere??? Not the Hudson, but the 17x10x8 Striping Zip Bowler..I've only seen it on elux at full price, $1450...and it looks like they have the wrong dimensions listed.