B-Bags dreams during surgery!

stylefly

Shopportunist
O.G.
Apr 22, 2006
I just had to share this as I've been giggling about all day. I had my D&C yesterday (for the MC) and was put under general anesthetic (which was already sooo cool. It was totally just like an episode of House).
Well, all I know is that I spent a wonderful half hour or so dreaming of Balenciaga bags. I am completely serious. It was like when Homer Simpson finds Candyland and is running through candy paths, candy rivers, and candy fields except it was with bags. There were trees with B-Bags on them (like CatCat's avatar), there were little bushes with B-Bags on them, there were stores I could walk through and take home anything I wanted to.
When I woke up, I was so sad! I never wanted these dreams to end! I told the nurse and she was nearly crying with laughter. She said that sometimes people do dream but that she'd never heard anything so funny.
It was the best dream ever. I just had to share with you all how my oddball psyche works:supacool:

I totally agree
Thank you girls:heart: ...I'm actually feeling awesome. I am a very rational person and I'm honestly not really upset abut the whole thing. Everything was smooth and easy. And the awesome dreams were the clincher!
But I am dying for a new bag. I think I've narrowed it down to Anthrawork or Aquaqork. Unfortunately in my dream I didn't need to choose, lol...

OMG lol that's soooo funny :P
i can imagine u in somewhere like in the charlie and the chocolate factory, but replaced the choc with b bags and it'll be stylefly and the balenciaga factory :roflmfao:

Stylefly honey! I don't really understand what kind of procedure you underwent, but I hope everything's fine with you and the little one! And your dream, LOL! I think you should get an aquaqork because the name is so cool! ROFL !! You know you're the best and don't mind my jokes, right? HUGS!!

I want the number to your anesthesiologist (sic?).

2 years ago when I had emergency surgery (appendix exploded) I woke up believing I had an organ transplant with an orangutan. I kept asking the recovery nurses where the ape was and how the orangutan was doing. I remember getting really exasperated with them cause they kept laughing.

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
I want the number to your anesthesiologist (sic?).

2 years ago when I had emergency surgery (appendix exploded) I woke up believing I had an organ transplant with an orangutan. I kept asking the recovery nurses where the ape was and how the orangutan was doing. I remember getting really exasperated with them cause they kept laughing.

All of this is far too funny!

I love imagining the visuals to this dream...it must have been amazing all the Balenciaga bags you could want. So hard to snap back to reality from such a wonderful dream, I'm glad to hear you're alright and feeling the bag love.