Ok Ladies, I Need To See Your...

I took some pics with a few pieces I already have. I don't have a tin cup bracelet, it's my necklace.. I tried on a beautiful Mikimoto one that I think about often..:P
All of these pieces are silver and I am looking for something hardier, hopefully 18k white gold, something that can stay with my Love all the time..

Fun thread, beautiful photos. I will post some pix when I have time, is that necklace from Tiffany, I have the same bracelet from Tiffany as well =)

It's gorgeous!!!!! I first saw this type of ring on the cartier website and fell in love ( minus the price tag) May I ask how much did it cost/when you bought it? If you don;t feel comfortable no problem! Love the hidden message in it too!

I don't mind your asking at all!!! But, I don't remember the price. ~$8,000??? At first I did not notice the message on the backside.:biggrin:

So many beautiful options lol! We need more pics of Loves and tennis bracelets. All of your options are going to be so pretty, the hard part will be deciding what you love most. I really love all the ones you've mentioned, I don't know how you'll decide!. Maybe I should go back to my original skinny tb idea. It would be so elegant. But I know I'll still want something chunky lol!

I might miss your comments, but a Love X a Love is not included in your options??? I Love AnnaKian's WGXPG double Love look!

http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewe...-bracelet-sooo-happy-710542.html#post20147201

(AnnaKian! Thanks for your pic.!!!)

Attachments

• P1000902(4).jpg
    P1000902(4).jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 644
einseine said:
I might miss your comments, but a Love X a Love is not included in your options??? I Love AnnaKian's WGXPG double Love look!

http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewelry-box/my-second-love-bracelet-sooo-happy-710542.html#post20147201

(AnnaKian! Thanks for your pic.!!!)
I would love another Love!! But I'm afraid that if I go buy another Love, Dh may have his feelings hurt, like I'm minimizing the specialness of the one he surprised me with. Kwim? He was so excited to shock me with it, he told me for days that he had BIG surprise for me. He couldn't even wait til my bday lol! I would hate to seem cavalier and greedy about it. But I do long for a pink one...Sigh...decisions decisions... ; )

photo55.jpg

photo56.jpg

photo57.jpg

photo58.jpg

photo59.jpg

photo60.jpg

Here are my pix, i posted some Love with my dainty watches too, I will post a couple more once I get to my safety box =)

VivianYY said:
Here are my pix, i posted some Love with my dainty watches too, I will post a couple more once I get to my safety box =)

Thank you so much! Everything is soo beautiful! I never thought to try a dainty watch, how gorgeous! And the two Loves together, just dreamy...I can't wait til you get to your safety box lol!!

sorry for the late pictures but here are a few of my st onge pendant- it has both white and black diamonds and the back of the pendant is rose gold (18k)- what I find weird is the pendant is 19k white gold! not 20...not 18...19!?

and one of my bracelet stack including my estate tennis bracelet (1.6 tctw)
st onge.jpg

st onge1.jpg

st onge2.jpg

I would love another Love!! But I'm afraid that if I go buy another Love, Dh may have his feelings hurt, like I'm minimizing the specialness of the one he surprised me with. Kwim? He was so excited to shock me with it, he told me for days that he had BIG surprise for me. He couldn't even wait til my bday lol! I would hate to seem cavalier and greedy about it. But I do long for a pink one...Sigh...decisions decisions... ; )

Oh! What a sweet DH!!! You should not buy another Love.:banned: OK. Let's find something else.;)

sorry for the late pictures but here are a few of my st onge pendant- it has both white and black diamonds and the back of the pendant is rose gold (18k)- what I find weird is the pendant is 19k white gold! not 20...not 18...19!?

and one of my bracelet stack including my estate tennis bracelet (1.6 tctw)
View attachment 1744004

View attachment 1744005

View attachment 1744006

You have such a beautiful jewerly piece! And, now you have a new tennis bracelet!!! Always love your dainty look.:P

WOW! Now you are wearing two Loves on one wrist.:P Love your Love X Watch styles! I think...you have Victoria Bracelet... Any pic???:biggrin:

Thanks Einseine! I don't usually wear the 2 Loves together but I just did it for photo purpose. My Victoria bracelet and another diamond bangle are in the safety box so I will post those pix another time. Love your Victoria bracelet with the Love though! :smile: