A shoe addict's little Loubie+ collection

Beautiful collection!

Maybe you can send your Nude Simples and black RonRons to MM7 in Paris to replace dirty insoles?
They look so good outside, I think it's a bit too early to give up on those babies!:love:

Great collection! I love that you get so much use out of your shoes!
Uh-oh I'm kind of worried to hear that the Ron Rons are uncomfortable... I thought they would be comfortable because they are only 100mm :-s

Beautiful collection, congrats!!:smile:

thanks 9distelle!

Beautiful collection and you can wear them with everything!! So envious of the cramberry!!!

thanks beagly! yep, the cranberry is stunning in real life.

The color on these are amazing! I would love to find something for myself! Beautiful collection you have---very classic.

thanks dbeth! yep, classic and practical ... that's little old me ;)

Love all your simples n Ron rons !!!

hi samina! thanks mate - how are your Rons going??

Great collection! The Tenues are gorgy!!!

thanks nolia - they're outta control :biggrin:

Beautiful collection!

Maybe you can send your Nude Simples and black RonRons to MM7 in Paris to replace dirty insoles?
They look so good outside, I think it's a bit too early to give up on those babies!:love:

thanks daria, good idea but i think the photos are kinder than real life, those pairs really have one foot in the grave :P

Great collection! I love that you get so much use out of your shoes!
Uh-oh I'm kind of worried to hear that the Ron Rons are uncomfortable... I thought they would be comfortable because they are only 100mm :-s

hey fumi, yeah the ones I wear to work get worn to death but some of the others are yet to be even christened. you might be fine with the Rons though, might just be only silly old me with the problem.

congrats! You have a gorgeous classic collection!

thanks dirty!

Love your collection!

thanks lizzie!

lovely collection, everything's beautiful :biggrin:

thanks lv4eva!